Day Trading Stocks & Futures

I'd disagree Marimuthu sir... Anyone in stock market, especially dabbling in trading and FNO is essentially doing the same, whether he is conscious about it or not... its a zero sum game after all... I agree with the general philosophy though, as a means to living a "good life"...
Sir
i am not saying that they won't fail..... but why someone of us should think of others to fail...

I'd disagree Marimuthu sir... Anyone in stock market, especially dabbling in trading and FNO is essentially doing the same, whether he is conscious about it or not... its a zero sum game after all... I agree with the general philosophy though, as a means to living a "good life"...
If i am trading intraday ( or HTF for that matter), that does not mean that the other party is doing the exact same thing. Other party could be investing for long term, could be trading for much shorter duration and make profit even if your trade wins, could be hedging, could be taking exit etc etc.

The way i like to see is that trading with edge leads to improving market efficiency as we push price towards fairer price.
Not having fair price is much worse for the layman. Look at credit risk debt funds which are sometimes badly priced due to illiquid holdings and have allowed people with info/understanding to exit at better and unfair price while normal people end up holding the shit ..

Anyway, we dont have to apologize or feel guilty for making money from the markets.

Last edited:

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
Wipro Buyback... (from BSE India site)

WIPRO LTD.has informed BSE that the meeting of the Board of Directors of the Company is scheduled on 13/10/2020 ,inter alia, to consider and approve In continuation to the intimation made by Wipro, dated October 1, 2020, about the meeting of the Board of Directors of the Company being scheduled to be held over October 12-13, 2020 and in accordance with the Regulations 29(1)(b) and 29(2) of the SEBI (Listing Obligations and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2015, it is hereby informed that the Board of Directors will be considering a proposal of buyback of equity shares of the Company at the aforesaid meeting scheduled to be held on October 13, 2020.

The outcome of the Board meeting will be communicated to the stock exchanges soon after conclusion of the Board meeting on October 13, 2020.

travi

TCS will rocket tomorrow... buyback @ 3000/share !
I doubt :D
they had buyback in 2017 and 2018 of same value 16K Cr, generally this is very small amount to its mkt cap and should already be discounted by a 2-3% upmove. We already saw 7-8% yest when the news broke.
but the movement will be more related to results reaction.

News says it has missed the estimate so now mkts verdict is left.

RadhuK

.005% is good deal i think...but i saw their plans in the website, even in Prime plan where we pay around 10000 in advance, the minimum brokerage is 0.015% for intra...

0.005% after you negotiate or is there any plan as such?
They have various pre-paid plans.
From 10k t0 200,000 rs.... with 200,000 plan u get very low brokerages across all, cash fno currancy.