Day Trading Stocks & Futures

mohan.sic

I did not ask for your 1 lakh and the offer is irrelevant to me. We were discussing on different inputs that we use of analysing the market. And you intruded with your "wise opinion". What all I did this morning was an inquiry if that specific price point was considered as it happens to be just above a pivot point.
hey, i did not say u asked... , thats my request bhai ..and thats very disppointing bhai.... i thought i could make some money with your help...thats ok...

mohan.sic

I am making money with these Concepts since 2015 in commodity and now since last 10 months in Nifty as well. And if yesterday’s numbers have no bearing on today’s trading then u r in wrong forum ( This is TA forum) we study / Use yesterday’s and N numbers of past days price movements to predict the high probability trades today.
So cheers
why you guys are so serious ... i am in a wrong forum ? :D.. just for fun let me tell you we have people here who buy thinks reliance will come down bcz venus entered earths orbit...so all are allowed bhai here...

checkmate7

Interestingly premium is not reducing much
If you are stating about monthly expiry then it wont since we have a long month this time...we are still on 25th Sep