Day Trading Stocks & Futures

mohan.sic

With a margin of 6500, I made about 1500 using this knowledge of trash in 15 minutes (just now). If trash is helping us in making money, then we should work with it.
SHV which is the world's largest LPG trader started its business in dealing with scrap (which is a form of trash).
So did Anil Agarwal.
i will give u a lakh ..made 25 k of it ( same rate what u made of 6.5 k ) .. give me 2.5k and keep rest for yourself every day...fair and open deal ?

i am ready for this... if you are ready ..post your bank details and you will have the money in next 15 mts ...:)

thats ok if you are not ready to understand the intent but i guess i know you little and did not expect this kind of amatuer response..
you could have asked me why it wont work i/o of such ...
Market is the king...but since most of the traders believe in these things..it itself creates a force towards the belief

i will give u a lakh ..made 25 k of it ( same rate what u made of 6.5 k ) .. give me 2.5k and keep rest for yourself every day...fair and open deal ?

i am ready for this... if you are ready ..post your bank details and you will have the money in next 15 mts ...:)
cool brother....let me be a amature ...you be a wise...lets not take it forward these discussions...

sridhga

I did not ask for your 1 lakh and the offer is irrelevant to me. We were discussing on different inputs that we use of analysing the market. And you intruded with your "wise opinion". What all I did this morning was an inquiry if that specific price point was considered as it happens to be just above a pivot point.

these vpocs , price poc are trash...infact yesterdays numbers will have nothing to do with todays movement...
I am making money with these Concepts since 2015 in commodity and now since last 10 months in Nifty as well. And if yesterday’s numbers have no bearing on today’s trading then u r in wrong forum ( This is TA forum) we study / Use yesterday’s and N numbers of past days price movements to predict the high probability trades today.
So cheers