Day Trading Stocks & Futures

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
nipty in selling zone??
I will be wary of selling. If not long. Because it is kind of a flip open near or above yesterdays half way range and Yesterday's shorts could be trapped. If it crosses 11250 and then goes beyond then short covering will come in. Remember the support zone i posted in the random thread on the weekend.

Isn't volume/OI activity more at 21800 and 22000, how did you come up with 21700?
it's because i had noticed some unwinding happening at this strike and expected some movement in that direction. it need not necessarily reach that strike. my assumption is positions made in that level are being unwound because some expectation of movement towards that strike. these are all dynamic situations and bound to change as the market moves

travi

No. In General category minimum 2L at the floor price of 3500 you cannot bid for less than 58 shares. In retail you cannot bid for more than 2L even combined across all the Demat accounts.
3519 was indicative bid so very close to floor price.
looks like gmm will be in 1 more LC till then.

I will be wary of selling. If not long. Because it is kind of a flip open near or above yesterdays half way range and Yesterday's shorts could be trapped. If it crosses 11250 and then goes beyond then short covering will come in. Remember the support zone i posted in the random thread on the weekend.
true i also expect a move in the upper direction . and short covering is bound the accelerate it. i just now bough 21500 ce next week at 300. lets hope ( :D ) it favours this position

So far, it is an inside bar w.r.t. yesterday's candle. Also, it is nearly open high.

1600835157110.png

So, to make for a green candle, it will make a pinbar, which will probably be a very good sign.

But the odds favor the bears at present.