Day Trading Stocks & Futures

true i also expect a move in the upper direction . and short covering is bound the accelerate it. i just now bough 21500 ce next week at 300. lets hope ( :D ) it favours this position
I squared off my yesterday's 21500 CE, lucky to get 30 odd points.

travi

Are the 3 new IPOs worth investing in now ?
On the last day for two of them, they are not filled by QIBs and large institutions.
only the retail madness who thinks all ipo's double on listing have multi X subscriptions :)

Angel sentiments may be known tomo.

On the contrary, happiest minds and route were more than 1o fold on the 1st day.

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
Airtel getting hammered, i had bought some in few days ago when pivot low was formed.

seems like AGR dues news alongwith videocon band case
Bharti was sell when it failed to sustain breakout. First sign of weakness was drop below 550. Now in hindsight, should have kept my shorts till expiry

On the last day for two of them, they are not filled by QIBs and large institutions.
only the retail madness who thinks all ipo's double on listing have multi X subscriptions :)

Angel sentiments may be known tomo.

On the contrary, happiest minds and route were more than 1o fold on the 1st day.
Thanks, I am not looking to sell on listing. keeping it for a few years possibly