Day Trading Stocks & Futures

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
I wish someone would post a chart from 2008, when RIL price was 4400. Then it made a bottom of 1010, and then there were splits etc.
I believe highest it went was 3000 and dropped to 990 something

those were "weak" times, even news of 0.5% drop in GDP forecast would spook market... [off course that wasn't the case, market was overheated and world economy was in tatters ]

1599755776730.png

1599755732697.png

Kite Mobile is still showing 11230.
Angel broking... Long time ago I closed all my accounts, sometime in 2008 I think. Security issues. I called and asked for various payout cheque, they complied, without any confirmation about identity, and handed over the cheque to me at the reception, without even asking who I was. Next day, I closed all my accounts there.
Thanks for this input. anyway I have also been greatly disappointed with their software.They call it Speedpro, it's anything but, it takes a minimum of 8-10 minutes to load and launch the market watch , sometimes it has taken 25 minutes. when I had raised this question they happily said yes sir it takes a little time.:)rolleyes:) , it also has a strange habit of getting disconnected whenever theres a small problem with the internet / or power, though i have ups. i dread such situations because it means another 10 mins gone. and their customer service is the absolute pits. they still have the lockdown running and nobody answers the phone. their management seems to be least concerned with this, since they got a lot of robinhood clients.
now that you mention the security risk i probably will shift

Thanks for this input. anyway I have also been greatly disappointed with their software.They call it Speedpro, it's anything but, it takes a minimum of 8-10 minutes to load and launch the market watch , sometimes it has taken 25 minutes. when I had raised this question they happily said yes sir it takes a little time.:)rolleyes:) , it also has a strange habit of getting disconnected whenever theres a small problem with the internet / or power, though i have ups. i dread such situations because it means another 10 mins gone. and their customer service is the absolute pits. they still have the lockdown running and nobody answers the phone. their management seems to be least concerned with this, since they got a lot of robinhood clients.
This security issue happened in 2008. Don't know status now, as never looked back at them.

Kite Mobile is still showing 11230.
Angel broking... Long time ago I closed all my accounts, sometime in 2008 I think. Security issues. I called and asked for various payout cheque, they complied, without any confirmation about identity, and handed over the cheque to me at the reception, without even asking who I was. Next day, I closed all my accounts there.
Angel broking was showing my fund balance in negative .
When I redeemed my fd they deducted that money..

I sent a mail to them but got no reply..

No business ethics with them..even they sign our signature ...zero customer care...i feel both angel broking and Alice blue are in same boat...