Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Raj232

Bhai, have been accused of being a system seller, before, so stopped posting anything related to trade entries. My posts are now generic, and mostly regarding Psychology and Trader Improvement.
You should stand your ground, accusations should be ignored. You can post a chart, etc. showing buy / sell arrows etc. If someone is really interested they can contact you anyways..

You should stand your ground, accusations should be ignored. You can post a chart, etc. showing buy / sell arrows etc. If someone is really interested they can contact you anyways..
Not interested Who has the time to do all that, standing ground, taking on accusations and fighting.... I have a group of people who believe in me and my systems. That's enough for me. Don't need public appreciation. That can lead to inflation of Ego, and I prefer to stay humble and grounded.

For all those who are active traders, the true low of Nifty Futures is 11215. But on the Zerodha platform it shows as 11230. Place trades accordingly. The level of 11215 is perfectly captured by Fyers. Charting platform can make or break a trader.
Maybe it depends on system but for me such differences dont matter much in the long run. Markets are noisy enough already.
Shorter term edges might suffer i guess.

Maybe it depends on system but for me such differences dont matter much in the long run. Markets are noisy enough already.
Shorter term edges might suffer i guess.
For a trader, targeting low of the day as a target, would be misled. Noise is different, unnecessary wrong charting leading to decisions that may impact the ledger is always avoidable and different from noise.

Raj232

BNF

needs to stay above 22400 for being positive
and 22550 for being bullish,
and for a big down move, if breaches and stays below 22000.

ltp 22320
Banknifty has become totally irrational.. not sure whats going to happen ...it already -2.40 % in red... and no recovery in sight.. or maybe when everyone least expects it..

For a trader, targeting low of the day as a target, would be misled. Noise is different, unnecessary wrong charting leading to decisions that may impact the ledger is always avoidable and different from noise.
Yes so it does not matter as much for me although i dont target highs and lows for exits.
So many people might see slightly diff lows and act accordingly. Why should the most extreme price that may have low volume matter in an absolutely critical way.
But maybe very short term holding of a few bars might need very accurate bars i dont know.. Perhaps short term breakouts and reversals .. Anyway.