Day Trading Stocks & Futures

kharikumaar

For all those who are active traders, the true low of Nifty Futures is 11215. But on the Zerodha platform it shows as 11230. Place trades accordingly. The level of 11215 is perfectly captured by Fyers. Charting platform can make or break a trader.
i use angel broking and it is 11215 there. i have found that such gaffes are frequent with zerodha ( kite is showing 11215)

iwillwin

For all those who are active traders, the true low of Nifty Futures is 11215. But on the Zerodha platform it shows as 11230. Place trades accordingly. The level of 11215 is perfectly captured by Fyers. Charting platform can make or break a trader.
I use zerodha and NF for sep expiry is showing 11215 as low and BNF as 22264.2

i use angel broking and it is 11215 there. i have found that such gaffes are frequent with zerodha ( kite is showing 11215)
Kite Mobile is still showing 11230.
Angel broking... Long time ago I closed all my accounts, sometime in 2008 I think. Security issues. I called and asked for various payout cheque, they complied, without any confirmation about identity, and handed over the cheque to me at the reception, without even asking who I was. Next day, I closed all my accounts there.