Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Raj232

Seems like index is going nowhere... just sideways with minor moves ..
One dip is quite possible which can trap many.. due to the prolonged sideways movement ...
EDIT: Dip will be loaded by 1:45 PM.. lets see...
Dip got loaded @ 2:15 PM .. LOL.. 22700 possible on Banknifty..

midhoo

Bhai if we don't put stop loss, it can blow the whole capital too right
That's right. But most of the time its taking my stoploss and going to my original direction. Can zerodha do something to trigger our stoploss because they are the biggest dis. brocker and they can access our data and use some algorithm to make that happen. I read they are doing prop trading. Comments please..........

Raj232

That's right. But most of the time its taking my stoploss and going to my original direction. Can zerodha do something to trigger our stoploss because they are the biggest dis. brocker and they can access our data and use some algorithm to make that happen. I read they are doing prop trading. Comments please..........
There might be many larger players that could do it at exchange level rather than at broker level. But you need to pay a lot of money to get that data.

You are definitely looking to blame someone for your wrong placement of stops.
Have you done and MAE analysis of your trading system...... It will ensure you will get a proper place to position your stops.
Instead of blaming Zerodha, Operators, Ghosts and Demons for taking your stops for lunch, it would be better to do an MAE and MFE analysis