Crudeoil Intradday Trades based on GANN Square 9 Strategy

ashu1234

Ankur, I am yet to actually trade! :p This all is on paper.
Right umesh, actual trade is totally different then on paper, you can't execute such trade in a high volatility day like today I guess. Execution also matters, for example today, when I think Its a buy and the moment I hit F1 on my terminal price changes to 3-8 point in instance, so in paper trading one has luxury to see chart and assume trade is done, but in reality execution is a lot different.

Alternatively one can try NinjaTrader to measure their execution at par with market, Someone here once told me that on Ninja trader its actually possible to simulate trading as it picks up bid and ask in real time from your terminal.

Dax Devil

If you check higher TFs you will see that crude is hanging in the middle of 2 extremes. High vola on lower TFs is because of this indeterminate point. When trend gets decided, the rush will come and you will know what to do. Till then sit cool.

Just checked the number of your trades. My god, ain't you a busy bee, making the govt. and the broker rich? This is madness, man!

ashu1234

If you check higher TFs you will see that crude is hanging in the middle of 2 extremes. High vola on lower TFs is because of this indeterminate point. When trend gets decided, the rush will come and you will know what to do. Till then sit cool.

Just checked the number of your trades. My god, ain't you a busy bee, making the govt. and the broker rich? This is madness, man!
Ha ha, it was one odd day, when going gets tough, usually I when I get my quota i quit, but today was different, that's why I posted ss.

Dax Devil

Ha ha, it was one odd day, when going gets tough, usually I when I get my quota i quit, but today was different, that's why I posted ss.
Quota? Like a daily fix of an addict, you mean? Let me give you a sobering thought. Last month I was at CA's office for my ITR4. He's an old school friend, and while having tea he showed me another trader's P/L account. Profit, a little over 2.20 lakh. Brokerage etc, around Rs 193000. Net profit, you can calculate. After seeing that I stopped wondering as to how brokers like zerodha move into brand new multi-storyed building in 5 years. :D

ashu1234

Quota? Like a daily fix of an addict, you mean? Let me give you a sobering thought. Last month I was at CA's office for my ITR4. He's an old school friend, and while having tea he showed me another trader's P/L account. Profit, a little over 2.20 lakh. Brokerage etc, around Rs 193000. Net profit, you can calculate. After seeing that I stopped wondering as to how brokers like zerodha move into brand new multi-storyed building in 5 years. :D
Yes, I understand that very well. By quota means my daily target to earn for living. I'm a full time trader. Around 30 points a day is my daily quota, and like volatile day as today one can get into losses or manage to break even. That's why I shared specifically todays trade, as an example that its hard to get points on some day and volatility can upset any trade setup, at the same time paper trade might show good result, but when you are in field, only you know how to trade in volatility.