Crudeoil Intradday Trades based on GANN Square 9 Strategy

ashu1234

Today crude is very volatile, no wonder RH got sl hit 2-3 times, 15-20 points quick moves either way, though trading bias is on short side, but picking direction is hard. I just managed to survive by punching in next month crude to secure short term upside, now will stick to original bias.

Dax Devil

Speculating the target is the end result of this whole activity which is what we call: "Trading".
How we calculate target is called strategy: Its a process - can be price action or with help of indicators or afls.

If you want to override strategy, then that's pure gambling.
I hope if you admit it or not, you are not ignoring strategy at all.
Well, I am not well versed in indianised synonyms of standard english nouns. If I were to calculate target price from a given entry, then the thought process involved in it will be termed, and understood in all the native english speaking world, as method. Strategy per se would be, what tricks should be employed in taking the best advantage of unfolding situation. Key word is Advantage. Eg. there is no method in gambling but a professional gambler does have a strategy.
Anyway, got to go. Have a nice evening.

rh6996

Today crude is very volatile, no wonder RH got sl hit 2-3 times, 15-20 points quick moves either way, though trading bias is on short side, but picking direction is hard. I just managed to survive by punching in next month crude to secure short term upside, now will stick to original bias.
yes, correct but each time on reversing could manage to get out with minimum loss! The last trade was long above 17:10 candle hit 10 point target.

My little knowledge about charts dont tell me crude to be VERY volatile today.
Yes did give me more whips than average today but manageable.
A long trade just gave 10 points and went on to do 20 ! :p

umeshmandal

Have never traded Crude. Trying to formulate a strategy for 5 min. TF. Maybe trade as per RH for a week, collect Profit to act as cushion for my Trades as per my system.
System of RH is quiet simple based on BB, mine requires more effort and frankly not sure of consistent results too.

Today's trades tentatively noted for 5 min chart till now gave over 150 points in 2 lots, i.e >75 points per lot or an amount of ~15000/-.
Here are crude details :

Short below 11:25 candle exited at 20 points and 12 points
Long above 12:50 candle exited at 20 points and 30 points
Short below 14:10 candle exited at 7 points and 7 points
Long above 14:35 candle exited at -8 points and -8 points
Short below 14:50 candle exited at -4 points and -4 points
Long above 15:05 candle exited at 15 points and 15 points
Short below 15:15 candle exited at 20 points and 30 points
Long above 17:35 candle exited at 7 points and 7 points
Short below 17:45 candle exited at -15 points and -15 points
Long at previous level , exited at 7 points and 20 points
Presently short at <18:40 low

At one stage he was 150 points in plus for 2 lots, i.e >75 points per lot

rh6996

Have never traded Crude. Trying to formulate a strategy for 5 min. TF. Maybe trade as per RH for a week, collect Profit to act as cushion for my Trades as per my system.
System of RH is quiet simple based on BB, mine requires more effort and frankly not sure of consistent results too.

Today's trades tentatively noted for 5 min chart till now gave over 150 points in 2 lots, i.e >75 points per lot or an amount of ~15000/-.
Here are crude details :

If true this is simply WOW trades! I would like to know a bit more about it and preferably with a few Charts. Please oblige Umesh.

rh6996

GM rh6996 mom what is SL when we trade in 5 min candle? Thankyou
Its reversal level or 20 points which ever is less ! Dont be worried that we have 10 points Target and 20 points SL.
Its an entry SL to guard against any sudden move. The SL gets reduced as the trade progresses.
As said earlier, trade strategy has to be trader specific and get evolved over a period of trading. If you are serious about trading Crude, trade this strategy or any other strategy consistently and mould it as per your mind set. Sounds tough but not as much as it sounds, its surely a time taking task and requires discipline and dedication.
First thing one needs to do is to STOP following other traders like me or others. Do use others strategy to start with, if you are comfortable with it, adapt it for your use, dont use it as received! You and the other trader or you and me we are not same or similar, we are different, we have different mind set, we have different situations we need to handle with our trading,we have different goals to our trades so the strategy the system has to be different.
I dont trade for days because I dont do it to earn my living. Its more for my extra expenses. Initially I was in a position to lose some capital without pain that helped but this may not be the case with all. I as a rule do not trade it after my Ledger shows 40000/- as profit in a derivative month.
We can differ in so many ways so dont expect our trading system to be same.
Wrote this long note because I thought you are trying to 'copy' me. Please dont take it negatively, I dont mean to hurt or belittle you.
All the best. Dont hesitate to ask me more and I shall try to answer to my best ability though the reply may come late or at times very late ! :p

Here are crude details :

Really good:thumb:

i am trading but in evening session and one SL hit -10 point now m in some green profit bt not too much:eek:
you shorted 6:40 candle but i was taken care of 6:30 candle and shorted below that 6:30 candle thats why SL hit.
would you like to explain some point which you have traded.

Got from another thread hope this helps
Due to Labour Day holiday on monday, Crude/ gasoline Inventory data will be released on thursday(tomorrow) instead of today.

umeshmandal

Really good:thumb:

i am trading but in evening session and one SL hit -10 point now m in some green profit bt not too much:eek:
you shorted 6:40 candle but i was taken care of 6:30 candle and shorted below that 6:30 candle thats why SL hit.
would you like to explain some point which you have traded.
Ankur, I am yet to actually trade! :p This all is on paper.