My Crudeoil Trades.

Hi. I am opening this thread solely as a diary for my intraday crudeoil trades starting with 1crudeoil mini lot and adding as per signals generated. My starting Capital would be Rs.5000 and i would be challenging myself to double it in 30days or less. Just stretching my self to the limit after talking big in my thread. All these trades would be real time with clear cut entries and SL. This thread would end either when i blow up my account or double it. ( So all or none) Zero ya hero.

checkmate7

Hi. I am opening this thread solely as a diary for my intraday crudeoil trades starting with 1crudeoil mini lot and adding as per signals generated. My starting Capital would be Rs.5000 and i would be challenging myself to double it in 30days or less. Just stretching my self to the limit after talking big in my thread. All these trades would be real time with clear cut entries and SL. This thread would end either when i blow up my account or double it. ( So all or none) Zero ya hero.
Perfect!!!..I think you would complete it in 7-10 trading days....Mark my word :)

:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

CM ji thanks but that is really wishful thinking. I am just a student of the markets. I would be more than happy to achieve this in 30 days even. Ego is the worst enemy of trading. The markets are always right. May it bless me with sound reasoning to decipher its moves.

checkmate7

Another thing CM ji you are mistaking me for Tuna ji. He is the real hero of Crude trading.
Tuna Bhai is another gem:) ...You both are successful he has different style you have different but both result in same output "PROFIT" end of the month :cool: :thumb:

marimuthu13

Bhai,
doubling 5000 rs with crude mini along with adds, i think you will make it one trending day.. hopefully this week itself

Expect for the big days there is potential of earning 30 points per day in crude oil...

All the best bhai :)