Crudeoil Intradday Trades based on GANN Square 9 Strategy

ashu1234

Dear All,
If any one will be kind enough to enlighten me on what kind of restriction sebi has put , I will be thankful

thanx/Subratdas
You cant use word buy or sell on anything which comes under SEBI's scanner, but you can use veiled words like i like to ride on nifty from here or other such techniques (Just like adverts of Alcohol is banned but they still manage to advertise it with Soda advert....lol)

ashu1234

It is Moneycontrol boards. Just google boards moneycontrol or go to moneycontrol dot co m, from there you can access its boards.
Oh you meant that. I visited that forum some years back, it was a chaos then, must be improved now since you have mentioned it. Are you sure they dont put up restrictions there.

umeshmandal

Looks like another 10 point trade done, sell below low of 2:10 , TARGET OF 10 points done.
Just had a peek at a friends chart, may be wrong. Other regular traders please confirm it.

Dax Devil

Oh you meant that. I visited that forum some years back, it was a chaos then, must be improved now since you have mentioned it. Are you sure they dont put up restrictions there.
Chaos? They have separate board for each and every scrip listed on bse, nse. Oh yeah, restrictions are pleny. New members can't automatically post, their posts are moderated before. After 7pm no posts by new members. Moderators are very strict. After one warning, you are out.

Forgot to mention. Each board is almost autonomous. That is, a couple of senior members keep the flow of discussion.

Last edited:

ashu1234

Chaos? They have separate board for each and every scrip listed on bse, nse. Oh yeah, restrictions are pleny. New members can't automatically post, their posts are moderated before. After 7pm no posts by new members. Moderators are very strict. After one warning, you are out.
I meant about the past. They were speculating mostly targets some years back, and not exactly discussing strategy or other things, but it might have changed, cant exactly remember when I checked their board last.

Dax Devil

I meant about the past. They were speculating mostly targets some years back, and not exactly discussing strategy or other things, but it might have changed, cant exactly remember when I checked their board last.
Trading is just a means to make money by buying cheap selling dear and vice versa - not to win a damn war. So strategy etc are just exotic terms best suited for the generals at the pentagon. Besides, speculating the targets IS trading. At least for me, it is.

ashu1234

I just checked the board, I guess you are referring to M3 board of moneycontrol.

free uploader

I'll still say its a chaos. too much traffic, i guess I couldnt navigate properly. So many shouting and abuses in the recent posts. Yes they are able to post call and targets dont know how, is Moneycontrol hosted out of Indian servers...lol

I still feel their is nothing wrong in discussing price, sl and targets, I have worked in this field and I know any discussion is empty without it.

If you were referring to M3, then its not my thing, may be I'm used to forum templates which is used by Forexfactory and TJ, as its easy to navigate, if you can point to good threads there I'll try to follow, Its just that there are too many members dont know where to look for right info.

Dax Devil

yep. that is the one. M3 or MMB. Well, it may be chaotic but it serves its purpose. I don't go there anymore but last year when I was trading actively I was a frequent visitor. Yes, forum templates are easy to navigate, no doubt. No, I don't know any other trading forum apart from FF and traderji.

BTW, apart from traderji, almost all the previous blogs and sites are doing the call giving business as usual. I don't know how.

ashu1234

Trading is just a means to make money by buying cheap selling dear and vice versa - not to win a damn war. So strategy etc are just exotic terms best suited for the generals at the pentagon. Besides, speculating the targets IS trading. At least for me, it is.
Speculating the target is the end result of this whole activity which is what we call: "Trading".
How we calculate target is called strategy: Its a process - can be price action or with help of indicators or afls.

If you want to override strategy, then that's pure gambling.
I hope if you admit it or not, you are not ignoring strategy at all.