Crudeoil Intradday Trades based on GANN Square 9 Strategy

ashu1234

RH Unable to send PM's reply to you, some issues with you receiving the same. Her reply she asked me to send you : Please note I do not interact beyond TJ for trading hence FB is ruled out and moreover I log into FB maybe once a fortnight so communicate here only!
Better option than fb is use messaging client "Line", one can work seamlessly through pc as well as mobile, create group and chat. I use it to to discuss and share ss of clash of clans and other online games...lol.
same can be worked here too.

umeshmandal

Yes seems like posting chart or any kind of levels on it is against the policy of this forum. Its strange, If I were posting the same on forexfactory forum or any other forum it wont be a problem but here its a crime.
People need to understand without discussing level there is nothing left for discussion. At this rate all the members will migrate to international forums and post their views there and discuss ( I literally hate the moral policing) my posts also get deleted where I was posting my notes.
The Admin cannot help it Ashu! They have SEBI to answer to and invite their wrath in case of a breach so better be careful than sorry !

I think levels may be allowed to be posted as in Trading Diary , that is post levels after the Trade is done and not as a Call to trade.

umeshmandal

Better option than fb is use messaging client "Line", one can work seamlessly through pc as well as mobile, create group and chat. I use it to to discuss and share ss of clash of clans and other online games...lol.
same can be worked here too.
Could not understand ashu. Can you elaborate a bit more? Is the personal id safe in the environment you are suggesting?

ashu1234

Could not understand ashu. Can you elaborate a bit more? Is the personal id safe in the environment you are suggesting?
Yes, Line is a safe software, developed by Japanese. your cell no will not be shared, and you can easily use it on all mobile platforms as well as PC unlike whatsapp which can be used only on mobiles.

ashu1234

The Admin cannot help it Ashu! They have SEBI to answer to and invite their wrath in case of a breach so better be careful than sorry !

I think levels may be allowed to be posted as in Trading Diary , that is post levels after the Trade is done and not as a Call to trade.
Isn't it irony that Traderji is one shop, you cant speak your mind out here, and Forexfactory(for example) on the other hand is another shop next door where you can do anything. Really thinking since when any govt institution think that they can censor internet on their whim. Write to speak is fundamental right and I guess about Nifty or International things we have right to experess our trading opinion too coz everyone knows nobody controls it.

rh6996

Jiten Singh, Umesh Mandal replied on my behalf as I still am unable to send PM to you!
This is the message I get :

jitensingh has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.
Please note I am not interested in connecting beyond TJ on any other platform so please stop sending PM to me please.

umeshmandal

Yes, Line is a safe software, developed by Japanese. your cell no will not be shared, and you can easily use it on all mobile platforms as well as PC unlike whatsapp which can be used only on mobiles.
Okay, thanks for the info. Though now I am told even whatsapp can be used from Computer, no idea if it remains anonymous!

ashu1234

Okay, thanks for the info. Though now I am told even whatsapp can be used from Computer, no idea if it remains anonymous!
Yes, it can be used on computer, but its through android emulator like Bluestacks. But blustack takes too much resources to run and once you connect on whatsapp, your cell no is shared and no point of being anonymous. That's why I prefer to use Line, its a good app, lets u remain anonymous and works on pc too without any emulator.
line.me/en/
I just love this app, only using it for chatting purpose....lol

umeshmandal

Isn't it irony that Traderji is one shop, you cant speak your mind out here, and Forexfactory(for example) on the other hand is another shop next door where you can do anything. Really thinking since when any govt institution think that they can censor internet on their whim. Write to speak is fundamental right and I guess about Nifty or International things we have right to experess our trading opinion too coz everyone knows nobody controls it.
This is basically to stop unscruplous people from using TJ platform for giving Calls ! TJ being the most popular Forum in India for Stock Market , people target it to use it to spread dis information and this is required to be curbed hence all this precaution. Not that I agree to all this but this is the ground reality.
SEBI says they do it to safeguard investors as if this 'restriction' matters but rules are rules.