Crude Trading to Earn 100 % in a Year

primitivetrader

Entered Long @ 3231 with Stop @ 3196
if you are trading intra this is too big a stop loss to keep if sl is so big dont take the trade. for intra for me in crude max sl should be 10 points tht too not frequently. i trade 3 min chart

Thanks for suggestion my dear. I am noting your point to improve my trading system but not at now because as I am newbie I am just trying to discipline myself first to follow trading system rules. Later I will focus on to improve my trading strategy and may be I will learn new methods from seniors like you.

At now I am confident that at least I can manage break even with this system but I kept a goal to double my capital in 1 year because with out goal we may not reach anywhere.

Nikhil Dogra

Costing.png

Crude Oil based on your EMAs 10/40 on Daily is in a uptrend.
  1. Why not eliminate the short trades on 5min charts ?
  2. If you don't want to eliminate short trades on 5min charts why not short 5 Crude oil mini lots instead of 1 Big Lot ?
  3. Long = 10Mini Lots or 1 Big Lot & Short = 5Mini Lots ?

View attachment 22408

Crude Oil based on your EMAs 10/40 on Daily is in a uptrend.
  1. Why not eliminate the short trades on 5min charts ?
  2. If you don't want to eliminate short trades on 5min charts why not short 5 Crude oil mini lots instead of 1 Big Lot ?
  3. Long = 10Mini Lots or 1 Big Lot & Short = 5Mini Lots ?
Good Point. Thanks for the suggestion my dear.

I designed my trading strategy to be as simple as possible. I am confident that this system will generate some returns in a year.

I will improve the trading system later on but at now I am not going to make any tweaks.

Raju

Are you expecting some reversal around current levels ? 3173 - 3163

I am watching crude oil for the first time and would do paper trading ....