Could Corona Virus lead to a never before crash?

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
I believe its incompetence of both central and state govt.
All successive govts give permission to start industries in big metros and cities. This creates magnet for migrants across India. Think about Kolkata or Delhi. Delhi is major employment generator for people from UP, Bihar, Rajasthan and punjab. There is no equivalent cities developed. What authorities came up is attaching satellite town to existing overpopulated Delhi (Gaziabad, Noida, Faridabad, Gurgaon..) making things worst!

Same story for Kolkata, no major industrial hub developed for 1000 km radius!!

Even for modern day IT industries, Pune and Hyderabad are two town for whole of central India! Mind that distance between Pune and Kolkata is 1800+ km.

Raj232

Coronavirus Live Updates: COVID-19 cases increased in Delhi due to lockdown relaxations, says CM Kejriwal
https://www.financialexpress.com/li...cases-lockdown-4-0-latest-news-today/1968766/
I firmly believe that this Corona game is a fake one, there is no real threat to anybody except those with weak immune system. There is no threath and no cause for concern.

In India there are more deaths due to other ailments than Coronavirus in the last 3 months. Also, all deaths which occurred (which seemed like breathing problems, respiratory disease, heart/kidney/lung/liver failure, blood clotting (stroke) who have died will be tagged wit COVID-19 death. :eek::eek: as per W.H.O. guidelines. That skews the data considerably.

Looks at the Tuberculosis incidence which is much more higher in India (without proper medical attention, this can become a bigger problem causing more deaths).
1590419816518.png

site: https://tbfacts.org/tb-statistics-india/

I firmly believe that this Corona game is a fake one, there is no real threat to anybody except those with weak immune system. There is no threath and no cause for concern.

In India there are more deaths due to other ailments than Coronavirus in the last 3 months. Also, all deaths which occurred (which seemed like breathing problems, respiratory disease, heart/kidney/lung/liver failure, blood clotting (stroke) who have died will be tagged wit COVID-19 death. :eek::eek: as per W.H.O. guidelines. That skews the data considerably.

Looks at the Tuberculosis incidence which is much more higher in India (without proper medical attention, this can become a bigger problem causing more deaths).
View attachment 42697
Now a lot of people are coming around to that view. But looks like it will result in some reboot for the society. Maybe slow down consumption, reduce China trade, reduce or redefine consumerism.

The last time a sickness brought about a social change was in the 80s, when HIV woke up the society to use precautions during copulation. Maybe this one will awaken the public to the need for masks/sanitization/hygiene/social distancing.

I don't know how social distancing will work in countries like India, where crowds are a USP and the shopkeeper feels great if there are 20 customers piling on top of each other to buy their wares.

AJK

View attachment 42697
pretty much same like the trading... there's actually no loss or profits.. it's just exchange paint the numbers with red or green... these colors happens all the time on stocks on watchlist.. :) just joking.

AJK

Now a lot of people are coming around to that view. But looks like it will result in some reboot for the society. Maybe slow down consumption, reduce China trade, reduce or redefine consumerism.

The last time a sickness brought about a social change was in the 80s, when HIV woke up the society to use precautions during copulation. Maybe this one will awaken the public to the need for masks/sanitization/hygiene/social distancing.

I don't know how social distancing will work in countries like India, where crowds are a USP and the shopkeeper feels great if there are 20 customers piling on top of each other to buy their wares.
masks, hygiene, immunity precautions, and big one is technology revolution. people would rather work from home, buy/sell through online, study online... even entertainment also would go online i guess... the practical effects of tech revolution going to be high in the post era...

Dr. Jan Itor

View attachment 42697
"Corona game is a fake one" - If so, who, according to you, is behind this, and what exactly is the end game?

"Also, all deaths ... tagged wit COVID-19 death" - I've asked this question to many government officials (ministers) on twitter but haven't received a reply. Do you have any link to back this assertion? Because I believe it is exactly the opposite. There is currently a probe going on in this regard in Italy and Spain, about "under-reporting" covid deaths.

Raj232

"Corona game is a fake one" - If so, who, according to you, is behind this, and what exactly is the end game?

"Also, all deaths ... tagged wit COVID-19 death" - I've asked this question to many government officials (ministers) on twitter but haven't received a reply. Do you have any link to back this assertion? Because I believe it is exactly the opposite. There is currently a probe going on in this regard in Italy and Spain, about "under-reporting" covid deaths.
If so, who, according to you, is behind this, and what exactly is the end game? - This is a matter of world dominance, between great countries. Some organizations are there to profit from the fallout. WHO has predicted huge number of death (i think 23 lakhs even with lockdown) but 3 months later and we are less than 5000 deaths. The economic slowdown was already severe in the USA, now longer the world is paralyzed, easier for them to recover.

As per W.H.O. guidelines: all deaths which occurred (which seemed like breathing problems, respiratory disease, heart/kidney/lung/liver failure, blood clotting (stroke) who have died will be tagged as COVID-19 death. That skews the data considerably as most dying persons if not all would have the mentioned symptoms.

Also, in the USA hospitals claim a lot from Govt. when it is shown as COVID-19 death instead of normal one. So, asthma, stroke, high BP, will all fall under COVID-19 category.

Its basically a business of fear, as long as the people fear, the corporations and governments get the advantage.
It would be too long to write, maybe you can see the below Doctors videos who has explained more easily.