CoolWorks

hi all,
ATTENTION: CoolRCv1.1 users with FCharts:

while customising CoolRCv1.1 with FCharts, you may set the Time column as 'E' or 'I' but NOT 'F' as indicated in the FCharts Help. this change is because of change in column layout in the new version. rest all as indicated in help.
i found the program working with FCharts at this moment on my system.

all the best.
MurthyMSR
DEAR SIR,

PLEASE LET ME KNOW THE LINK FOR DOWNLOADING CoolRCv1.1 AS I COULD NOT FIND THE SAME IN THIS SITE.

BEST REGARDS

HIMADRI ROY

murthymsr

Hi Himadri
The link is there in the the first page itself of this thread. You will need to do a bit of settings as suggested by Murthy Sir so that you can have the charts in FCharts. I guess you are getting a bit confused by the name CoolRC and CoolR, they are the same( a typo).
Do let me know in case you find any difficulty in setting up the same. But the best person to help here will be Murthy sir as he has tought me how to set it up with FCharts.

Best Regards
Coool.

Dear Sir,

Please let me know specifically which software I will use for downloading intraday data from yahoo with Fchart integration. I would appreciate if you please clarify the same and provide me the link.

Regards

Himadri

dear sir

very good work

i want one clarification regarding refresh

is it possible to add the autorefresh for intraday button

regds
Tipss_bse_Nse

Hi MurthySir & Cool,

Inspired by cooltetra I have developed a Stock chart viewing xls file. Please go thru the attachment. If it is of any help, I will be glad. The charts are from yahoo site and hence there are some delays of about 15 minutes (too much!!!) for Intraday, and 5 day charts. 3 Month chart also surprisingly is not being properly updated by yahoo and it lags about 1 day.

I have also tried various other sites like NSE and BSE for the charts, problem being very slow loading in comparision to yahoo. But the data will not be lagging much from BSE & NSE site. May be cooltetra may try from NSE/BSE sites for loading charts. Presently as a sample I have given chart from Yahoo site.

Once again I emphasize here that I could do this only by getting some clue & lots of inspiration from cooltetra's efforts.

the macro is available on the Sheet (not in the module)

Regards
Chachi

rkgoyal_98

Hi all

This is regarding the post that with CoolRC the quotes are not delayed if we are logged on to Yahoo. I have tried the following with the results also indiacted. Kindly tell me if i am doning anything wrong.

Opened in.finance.yahoo.com
Loged on with my Yahoo ID

Opened ambibroker with database already set
Opend CoolRC and started fetch

The columns were got filled with data and data of the indexs started to change after mrket opened, however data of the scripts didi not change.
Data of the scripts started changing after 15 minutes.

Yesterday i had not logged on in.finance.com and the results were the same
kindly tell me if the lag of 15 minutes can be done away with, if so what i need to do

Thanks

Rajeev

Hi all

This is regarding the post that with CoolRC the quotes are not delayed if we are logged on to Yahoo. I have tried the following with the results also indiacted. Kindly tell me if i am doning anything wrong.

Opened in.finance.yahoo.com
Loged on with my Yahoo ID

Opened ambibroker with database already set
Opend CoolRC and started fetch

The columns were got filled with data and data of the indexs started to change after mrket opened, however data of the scripts didi not change.
Data of the scripts started changing after 15 minutes.

Yesterday i had not logged on in.finance.com and the results were the same
kindly tell me if the lag of 15 minutes can be done away with, if so what i need to do

Thanks

Rajeev
Hi Rajeev,
Yahoo gives the data of indexes in real time and the datas of equities are delayed by 15 minutes. If you login or not to the yahoo finance site cool rc will fetch data as yahoo gives.
gvnarendra

Thanks GV and Rajeev
Rajeev, I suggest you try an utility provided (for free) by CEM. You would have to dig a bit here for the link. This one gets data from PIB and will solve your problem. I have my version of excel too for the purpose but unfortunately that is not strong enough to face the world.

Best Regards
Coool.