Consistent profits using Trendlines

shanki99

thanks for the reply, I wanted the support and resistance being plotted by your afl,so that i too can manually plot trend lines
Its just a small modification in Pattern explorer AFL. I think in the previous page, Kooldude has posted the link. Plz follow that link.

aditya14

With so little range to play with its a very risky and unprofitable in BNF i believe.Thats why iam sitting it out i believe it should have blasted if it had to the only place is down i feel.

shanki99

With so little range to play with its a very risky and unprofitable in BNF i believe.Thats why iam sitting it out i believe it should have blasted if it had to the only place is down i feel.
Iam not getting u.

U say that banknifty will blast on the downside?? if yes, any reasons?

shanki99

Trades of 08Jan

There were 3 trades and all were success.

Look at the end of the day volume. Why there is pickup in volume there? Look at volume bars through out the day and compare it with the vol in last couple of bars.

There is indeed bearish sentiment out there and still Price moved up in those last few bars, in tandem with Vol, as if these guys know that market is going to open UP on Monday.

Let us wait and see on Monday.

And also results are out next week. So spate of profit bookings??

aditya14

Iam not getting u.

U say that banknifty will blast on the downside?? if yes, any reasons?
Yes its come to saturation and is moving up only in spurts and with the rate hike around the corner it just needs a nudge to go down.Thats the feeling iam getting.It can turn to be an absurd thinking but yeah ride the trend.

I think u can go stock picking and make much more with the knowledge of trendlines that u have.

And great spot in the chart in ur last post.The market manipulators do exist and also u can see that the nifty premium started rising so yes monday`s upmove was sealed on friday.