Commodities Newbie Here

This is somewhat out of the topic..but can you tell how can someone trade the following futures from India:

1.YM
2.NQ
3.6E
4.ZF
5.ES

Also , how much capital is required for 1 lot of each of them (in terms of INR)?

ashu1234

Hi

thanks for ur answers....learning from them...

found this EOD charts for commodity....

http://www.icharts.in/jcharts-eod-comm.html

What techinal tools and time frame do u prefer...

thanks
Shiv
Hii, sorry couldn't read your post that day.
I'm glad that my info comes handy for you.
My trade setup is very simple. It involves identifying range and range breakout. And for this trade mostly hourly tf and simple indicators like atr, rsi, and ichimoku averages. Trading is simple, lots of indicator will make it complicated so I will stress you more on devoting time on identifying range of instrument and trade management.

ashu1234

1.Are you already trading in international commodities?

2.Are you trying to say that the base metals don't face the problems of Heavy operating costs, usdinr adjustments, heavy margin etc ?
I trade sometimes not fully on international commodities. Yes my experience is that usdinr adjustment have little impact on lme metals(can't justify but just my observation) leave copper from LME as it is traded on New york.

By the way you are inquiring on every scrip on earth :D, last post which you have quoted were Index futures of US market like dow, nasdaq etc
If you have so much fund then give it to me :D:D:D

ashu1234

Can you please share the following intraday charts for 29th july 2013:

1.Lead
2.LeadMini
3.Zinc
4.ZincMini
Why need all four of them?
Lead and lead mini are same.
If you are trading in them then I would suggest invest in charting software too.