Cheap Technical Analysis Software for (MCX) Commodities

Wish You Happy New Year Traders!!!

Please recommend me a relatively cheap Technical Analysis Software for Commodities (MCX). I am currently using Power Indiabulls but it supports charting only for equities not commodities. My budget for charting software is Rs.5000-Rs.10000.
Thanks for your response.

comm4300

Icharts.in : cost Rs.1500/- per month. Java based.

Ticker plant India : cost varies. check out their website.

Every cheaper is the Manish RT : cost Rs.500 per month. Search this forum for details.

Best wishes.

Is it alright to use cracked version of Amibroker 5.3? Will the software give me any problems?
CRACK VERTION USER CANNOT MAKE MONEY IN THE MARKET ,,,,,,,,,,,, THATS ONLY THE PROBLEMS :D:annoyed:

Amibroker is the best charting software ever I have been using amibroker from a very long time and have mcx data also with me, I am using eod based mcx data with amibroker....

If some body wants realtime data then also amibroker supports realtime ticks into it just hunt down a data provider and go on with the best charting software which is amibroker

you can contact me if you face some more problems...

Regards

Akshat

Amibroker is the best charting software ever I have been using amibroker from a very long time and have mcx data also with me, I am using eod based mcx data with amibroker....

If some body wants realtime data then also amibroker supports realtime ticks into it just hunt down a data provider and go on with the best charting software which is amibroker

you can contact me if you face some more problems...

Regards

Akshat
gm sir can u install me the ami broker software for me

mdrafi67

hi, can anyone provide me with some inputs of how to use the amibroker with MCX scripts in real time..............thank [email protected]