Can you make money by short term trading?

Have you made money by short term/intraday trading?

• Yes

Votes: 29 76.3%
  • No

Votes: 9 23.7%

• Total voters

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader
I see that even full time analysts on cnbc, brokers, etc are falling short of targets?
:annoyed:

This is most stupid remark.. Don't compare a cnbc jocker with real life trader..
Such paid jokers(analyst :lol:) do running commentary bcoz they can't manage the risk attach to trading..

A trader also predict the market, but quickly out & / reverse position with bigger position size.. an analyst can't do that..:D

Don't compare traders with jokers..again.

And yes I am another one in the list who make lots of money only from trading.. I don't have a demat account.. so you know.. all short term.. very short term..stop doubting about traders.. if they don't exist who are taking money from 95% losers...think logically..

:annoyed:

This is most stupid remark.. Don't compare a cnbc jocker with real life trader..
Such paid jokers(analyst :lol:) do running commentary bcoz they can't manage the risk attach to trading..

A trader also predict the market, but quickly out & / reverse position with bigger position size.. an analyst can't do that..:D

Don't compare traders with jokers..again.

And yes I am another one in the list who make lots of money only from trading.. I don't have a demat account.. so you know.. all short term.. very short term..stop doubting about traders.. if they don't exist who are taking money from 95% losers...think logically..
Correct. Currently I have done some cross analysis of calls from senior research analyst of SSJ finance coming in cnbc gujrati channel. He communicated me from linkedin nearly 1 months max. I have told him lead zinc will fall (all is posted on my thread) and he has given me upside target of lead zinc. He dont know elliot wave properly . He use esignal for wave count. And I have done many stocks views posted in my thread chosen by him. But no company is hiring me. I dont know why?:confused::confused::confused::confused::lol:

Correct. Currently I have done some cross analysis of calls from senior research analyst of SSJ finance coming in cnbc gujrati channel. He communicated me from linkedin nearly 1 months max. I have told him lead zinc will fall (all is posted on my thread) and he has given me upside target of lead zinc. He dont know elliot wave properly . He use esignal for wave count. And I have done many stocks views posted in my thread chosen by him. But no company is hiring me. I dont know why?:confused::confused::confused::confused::lol:
may be because doing job is NOT your destiny???. Instead of trying for job; try to make money for yourself by trading/investing.

Depends on your capital and risk appetite. There are people who earn Rs.1lac a day and there are people who earn 2k per day. Also remember that intraday trades are choppy trades and require high level of control on one’s emotions. You can loose all money in a day or get 100% return in a day.

yes of course. sometimes it produces sweet results. though most attention focuses on long-term, we can't deny the fact that short term has also great opportunities waiting. One of the best features of short-term-investing is they can be easily convert to cash and investors can afford higher liquidity along with returns on their investments

yes of course. sometimes it produces sweet results. though most attention focuses on long-term, we can't deny the fact that short term has also great opportunities waiting. One of the best features of short-term-investing is they can be easily convert to cash and investors can afford higher liquidity along with returns on their investments
Yes, we can earn a profit with short term trading and that i have seen live with my friends. But not true for everyone. If you are not ready to handle the risk you can not handle the short trade of yours.

usually i search youtube videos for learning, i came across this "Indian Trading League" (search the same in youtube). traders from India with proven records with amazing results.

Osmos

At one time I tried short-term trading, although as it turned out it's quite risky and demands a lot of time, so for now I'm choosing long-term trading as something more secure.

I'm very much afraid to risk and loose my funds, therefore short-term trade is for me. Scalping is my favourite kind of trading and I've been trading so for a number of years, being always in the black.