Money on the short side

Greetings

nEXT big money is going to be made on short side of the market, so I am giving a list of immediate short and possible shorts in the future.

Immediate short

1)Reliance
2)TCS
3)Tata Steel.
4)Infosys
5)LT
6)ICICI

Future Shorts
1)Bharti( once it slips & stays below 360)
2)GAIL ( once it slips & stays below 420)

Discretion advised.

sumeetsj

Greetings

nEXT big money is going to be made on short side of the market, so I am giving a list of immediate short and possible shorts in the future.

Immediate short

1)Reliance
2)TCS
3)Tata Steel.
4)Infosys
5)LT
6)ICICI

Future Shorts
1)Bharti( once it slips & stays below 360)
2)GAIL ( once it slips & stays below 420)

Discretion advised.

Any rationale behind these shorts ?
I mean why immediate? why only these ?
Please share..
Thanks

Because we're in bear market now and these stocks are about to crack wide open( like SBI, HINDALCO, SAIL, IDFC, JPASS etc) I suggest holding your position for 3-4 months and cover after a sharp break.

SavantGarde

Firstly, let me clarify a few things.... my statement only asked you to re-analyse before jumping to a conclusion that we are in a bear market..... it didn't say anything about your picks........

There is universally defined parameters as to when one can declare a Bear Market...just some correction in a market can't be construed as Bear Market....

Now you decide whether I used any discretion or not....!!!

SG

Hmm.. no need to get cranky here. I'm just voicing my opinion.suggest you use some discretion.

Firstly, let me clarify a few things.... my statement only asked you to re-analyse before jumping to a conclusion that we are in a bear market..... it didn't say anything about your picks........

There is universally defined parameters as to when one can declare a Bear Market...just some correction in a market can't be construed as Bear Market....

Now you decide whether I used any discretion or not....!!!

SG
What makes you think I'm jumping conclusion and I wonder what universally defined parameters for a bear market may be. Enlighten me!!!

I agree with you brother. Money short side pe hi hai. SG ne bhi jo likha hai it is his opinion. Unke global parameters can be different bhai. So u stick to ur opinion. Zaroori nahin hai that SG's global parameters are obeiyed by the market. And same aplies to u n i.

Short hi reh.

MTM