Brokerage and trading account

Traderji

Super Moderator
harkara said:
Dear isb santosh,abhinav,snowy & other friends: Auto square-off at 3-15 is not there in 5pasia. we can place orders even upto 3.29pm and there is no flat fee or maintenance fee if we use 5pasia ODIN terminal at home. no minimum guarantee. one should send 5500--00 along with application which would be adjusted against buying in their respective accounts. Members desirous of opening 5paisa accounts may send email requested addressed to [email protected] : Sub: Attn: Mr Srinivas Reddy-Festival Special Scheme-New Account opening and give their name,contact address, phone number etc with cc to me ([email protected]). I will arrange application form etc.
Traderji: If any members are requested, I can help them in account opening matters
Regards
--Harkara
Thanks Harkara, for your help and co-operation for the members of this community. Keep up the good work.

harkara said:
Dear isb santosh,abhinav,snowy & other friends: Auto square-off at 3-15 is not there in 5pasia. we can place orders even upto 3.29pm and there is no flat fee or maintenance fee if we use 5pasia ODIN terminal at home. no minimum guarantee. one should send 5500--00 along with application which would be adjusted against buying in their respective accounts. Members desirous of opening 5paisa accounts may send email requested addressed to [email protected] : Sub: Attn: Mr Srinivas Reddy-Festival Special Scheme-New Account opening and give their name,contact address, phone number etc with cc to me ([email protected]). I will arrange application form etc.
Traderji: If any members are requested, I can help them in account opening matters
Regards
--Harkara
Dear harkara,
Please give more information on ODIN at 5paisa :
1)Minimum magin requirement
2)Installation charges (Does it require a dish antenna,etc.)
3)Short-selling 4) F&O 5)Brokerage details(Slabs as per turnover?)
6)After market orders 7)BTST

pasha

Geojit is 0.03 each way, no minimum volume. The cheapest of all.
If you trade in volume, you could probably get a still better deal.

In geojit... for online trading, is there a minimum brokerge charged on each transaction. Can one buy just a single share of say HFCL whose price is arond 20 Rs and expect the brokerage to be 0.006 OR is there a minimum brokerage of say 30 Rs per transaction? Thanx in advance for anyone answering my doubt.

My name is Shrikant and I am planning to start trading and investing in the stock market. Please Suggest me about Motilal Oswal Securities i.e. about their pros and cons so that I will beon the safest side.

hi everybody,

Any one interested in opening a DMAT a/c + Trading a/c with Indiabulls with the cheapest brokerage charges.

1) Delivery: 0.5%-0.35% ( negotitiable)
2) Intraday: 0.1%-0.04% ( negotitiable)

One time Fee of Rs 500 For opening a DMAT a/c + Trading a/c with no annual maintaince fee and the software cost Rs 750.

Features of Power Indiabulls software :

Live Streaming Quotes
Fast Order Entry
Tic by Tic Live Charts
Technical Analysis
Live News and Alerts
Extensive Reports for Real-time Accounting

contact me
[email protected]
9885471011(hyderabad)

regards
mohammed bin haid