Any good broker that has zero intra-day brokerage and supports corporate trading accounts?

I'm looking for a broker that preferably has the following:

1) High reliability
2) NEST trader
3) Zero Intra-day brokerage or Unlimited Trades for a fee
4) Supports corporate setup? i.e pvt limited co signing up

I've had a bad experience with Finvasia, so not considering them. Any one else you suggest?

godfather

I think there are so many that will fulfil your requirement no 2, 3, and 4 and it will be complicated for No 1, High reliability is what lacks in our profession and that includes accountability and responsibility. I am still in search if you find do help us, brother.

There are many brokers in India that claim to offer zero brokerage plans, but you have to be careful about the hidden charges and terms and conditions. Here are some of the brokers that offer zero intra-day brokerage and corporate trading accounts in India with facts and stats:

• Zerodha: This is one of the most popular and reputed discount brokers in India. It offers zero brokerage on delivery trades and a flat fee of Rs. 20 or 0.03% (whichever is lower) per executed order on intra-day and other trades. It also supports corporate trading accounts with a one-time account opening charge of Rs. 3000 and an annual maintenance charge of Rs. 1000. It also provides a user-friendly trading platform, online support and educational resources.

• Shoonya - the trading app with zero brokerage: This is an app that lets you trade in Indian market with ease using zero brokerage fees and fast execution. Shoonya also has advanced features such as AI-based predictions, real time analysis and trading.

• Upstox: This is another leading discount broker in India. It offers zero brokerage on delivery trades and a flat fee of Rs. 20 per executed order on intra-day and other trades. It also supports corporate trading accounts with a one-time account opening charge of Rs. 2500 and an annual maintenance charge of Rs. 1000. It also provides a user-friendly trading platform, online support and educational resources.

• Angel Broking: This is a full-service broker that offers zero brokerage on delivery trades and a flat fee of Rs. 20 per executed order on intra-day and other trades. It also supports corporate trading accounts with a one-time account opening charge of Rs. 2500 and an annual maintenance charge of Rs. 450. It also provides a user-friendly trading platform, online support and educational resources.

• SAS Online: This is a discount broker that offers zero brokerage on delivery trades and a flat fee of Rs. 9 per executed order on intra-day and other trades. It also supports corporate trading accounts with a one-time account opening charge of Rs. 2000 and an annual maintenance charge of Rs. 500. It also provides a user-friendly trading platform, online support and educational resources.

These are some of the brokers that offer zero intra-day brokerage and corporate trading accounts in India that you can consider for your trading needs. However, you should also compare other factors such as customer service, reliability, security, research and advisory before choosing a broker. You should also read the fine print and understand the terms and conditions before opening an account.

I hope this helps you to find the best broker for your trading needs. Happy trading!

#Brokerage #Trading