Brokerage and trading account

#22 Today, 04:04 PM
SHRIKANT SHARMA
Junior Member Join Date: Apr 2006

Re: Brokerage and trading account

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SHRIKANT SHARMA said:
I want to get an account open with motilal oswal securities. sugeest me its positive and negative points [whether motilal oswal securities is a proper firm to start with]

my email id is [email protected]

Indiabulls is the best, take it for granted.

why ,
First of all you have control on your money.You get payout within 24 hours whereas others take more than 48 hours.Whats more you can take your payout electronically.

Other than this, indiabulls provide the best software in industry, lowest brokerage and without any comittment.

Hi All,

ICICIdirect has announced new brokerage structure in Derivatives and Margin segments. Brokerage has been slashed upto 75%.

Volume Brokerage* IntraDay Square-Off *
More than 20 Crores 0.03% 0.015%
10-20 Crores 0.035% 0.0175%
5-10 Crores 0.04% 0.02%
Less Than 5 Crores 0.05% 0.025%

Now the second leg of Intraday Square-off (Buy and Sell of a contract on the same day) transactions in Derivatives will not be charged any brokerage.

Intraday margin trading Brokerage* on each leg

More than 20 Crores 0.03%
10-20 Crores 0.035%
5-10 Crores 0.04%
Less Than 5 Crores 0.05%

The above brokerage structure will be effective from September 01, 2006.

C

CAGE

I was browsing the kotak securities website after reading an article on Rediff about their brokerage and i found some offers that sound too good to be true. Such as the Freeway account for which a trader has to pay a fixed brokerage of 999 a month for "unlimited" trading. Ofcourse Stt is extra. Here is the link : http://www.kotaksecurities.com/accountsection/kotakfreeway.html
A lot of brokers seem to have slashed their rates and this offer by kotak seems to be a new one. Anyone here know more about this?

I was browsing the kotak securities website after reading an article on Rediff about their brokerage and i found some offers that sound too good to be true. Such as the Freeway account for which a trader has to pay a fixed brokerage of 999 a month for "unlimited" trading. Ofcourse Stt is extra. Here is the link : http://www.kotaksecurities.com/accountsection/kotakfreeway.html
A lot of brokers seem to have slashed their rates and this offer by kotak seems to be a new one. Anyone here know more about this?
Hey if that is the thing which you have mentioned( i.e., Unlimited trade),then what does this quoted statement mean which is mentioned in your link.
"The brokerages are charged as per the volumes that are achieved.Based on these volumes a client can either be debited or credited an amount which is as per the volumes he/she may achieve at the end of the month."

Please Clarify

rvlv

gents,
If you want to know the real colour of 5paisa.com read my posts.

in daytrading they can sink you faster than titanic.
no autosquareup=biggest curse for daytraders
hidden charges
when you get hit by losses and seek help=you wont find them
any brokerage more than .03% is not worth for daytrading futures or stocks.

Truth is bitter.
When you loose a 30000 or 50000 in intraday and go to auction because 5paisa.com servers crash and dont accept your orders, you will forget how to smile. Even though there is a off market section after regular exchange hours, 5paisa can never fulfil your squareup requirements.
This is where INDIABULLS IS KING IN THE RING. nO BEGGING NO REQUEST NO PHONE CALL=YOUR INTEREST IS TAKEN CARE OF AUTOMATIC. AUCTION IS NON ENTITY. iN 5PAISA AUCTION IS A DAILY BUSINESS AND GOOD FOR THEIR INCOME.
5paisa may be ok ok for delivery trading.
There are lots of hidden round about charges.
If there is CA,let him comment on this forum about their charges.

Indiabulls is the reasonable broker.
If they reduce their delivery brokerage from 0.35%,then they become the best.and the most beautiful part is unlike 5paisa.com you wont ever need to call or phone indiabulls,it is taken care of while in 5paisa after all call and talk,your job is undone.what use of ten servers if everytime they go offline and ask for relogin? If you dont know what is the difference between broker server failure and your internet failure,then may be you can burn your fingers
and learn that.Customer serrvice does not even reply your queries.

If you milk all your customers with heaviest brokerage,and a system that does not allow customers a fair chance to make money,what happens?
Look at ICICI and its old customers who blame slow servers,high costs,and poor response delayed well enough.Once run away, gone forever.

What use of that broker who needs you to visit him,call him every once in a while-a big waste of time.
A good broker charges reasonably,helps by autosquareup,saves his customers
from heavy losses.
When 5paisa never does this thing, how can I say they are good?
If you need your money, it takes a cool 72 hours plus to get it in your hand.

when I lost it is ok. I dont believe in= all talk and no help to custiomers-like 5paisa.
When my forum newcomers and members loose money because of the broker,it is not ok to me.

rvlv

And last thing
5paisa.com does not hesitate to make money at the cost of their their daytraders or others.

Last edited:
gents,
If you want to know the real colour of 5paisa.com read my posts.

in daytrading they can sink you faster than titanic.
no autosquareup=biggest curse for daytraders
hidden charges
when you get hit by losses and seek help=you wont find them
any brokerage more than .03% is not worth for daytrading futures or stocks.
Truth is bitter.
.........5paisa.com does not hesitate to make money at the cost of their their daytraders or others.
I have browsed pages of Traderji.com before finalising my choice of broker after I begin to realise that I was paying too steep rate of brokerage at ICICIdirect. I registered for customer session with 5paise, Sharekhan, Indiabulls and Kotak Sec. 5p & Kotak rep visited my place since they have branch at my place whereas IB contacted over phone and gave necessary clarifications. But SK failed in timely response. I found Kotak is no way better than ICICI if worse, and the good response from 5p & IB puzzled me a bit though at last I signed up with IB. After reading your response today I feel very much relieved that I ditched 5p. Thanks for your valuable feedback.

I hv experience with 5 paise. Yes, there is hidden charges. One should check up ledger on daily basis, to understand it. India Bull, of course, is cheaper and software is also better. But service needs lots of improvements. This apart, if one trades in a particular scrip repeatedly, each trade is separately transacted in the contract note. Also, brokerage is shown separately, total quantity or even total amount is not shown anywhere in the contract note. One has to work out manually, to know the exact loss vs profit. But for these shortcomings, i.e. not upto the mark service, and separate entiries for each transactions with separate brokerage and other charges etc., without consolidated charges, it becomes extremely difficult and time consuming particularly to those who have many trades in small quantities; India Bull is ok. They are more particular on interest charges; even if it is Re.1/- it is ok with them as for as interest is concered. And, if any time, ur ledger balance falls negative, next day u would not be allowed to trade. Inother words, there is margine even to the extent of few paise.

:clap:

I want to open account with indiainfoline here in Bhuj Dist Kutch , Gujarat can u help , brokerage is same all around the country, or variable?, or they are giving special offers for group

regards
Bharat
Dear Traderji:

Having gone through the posts on the subjectline, I feel that the deal i struck with indiainfoline and Moneypore is excellent and a STEAL. iTS 0.2% FOR DELIVERY AND 0.03% for intraday. The trading terminal software is blazingly fast and live quotes without any delay. funding excellent. many people from all parts of india have taken advantage of the above. this is a special package only for my group at hyderabad. if any member is desirous of taking the advantage, traderji, pl send me the name,address,contact number so that i can arrange it for them
HAPPY DIWALI AND HAPPY TRADING--HARKARA