Want Low brokerage Trading Account for F&O

Hi All

My quest in search for a low brokerage Demat account which is reliable, user friendly and does not involve hidden cost has brought me to this site and seek for help.

I have an ICICI DIRECT AND RELIANCE MONEY ACCOUNT.

I now mostly trade in F&O on Nifty (Index) only.

The Relaince money 1re brokerage does not work out well for this as the calculation for a option buy or sell calculation is really stupid-for e.g. if i buy one lot of 3500 put at a premium price of Rs. 100

The trade amount is taken as (3500+100)*50=180000.

So based on this a PR 500 limit card which is costs Rs. 500 and has a trade limit of Rs. 2lakhs whould expire in one trade(buy/sell) which is ridiclous.

Reliance money works out well for equity trading though.

I know that the brokerage on ICICI DIRECT is also more even though its very user friendly.

I want a DEMAT and TRADING account where the broakerage for F&O is the least and can help huge volume traders.

Please advice.

Hi,

I have account with Angel with 2 paisa brokregae for Futures. The option br'age is 100 Rs per lot but their service and software is really well.

Cheers
A

I vote for Zerodha... Software is good....Only thing I hav trouble is, my workplace does not have latest Java VM and has a policy I can't download latest one... so I cant see the real ticks...but can manage without that...

Low brokerage Trading Account for F&O

Dear sir,
THIS IS JAYNTI VALA *FROM VENTURA SECURITIES AND I AM SENDING YOU DETAILS OF
OUR PLAN AND SYSTEM.

jaynti vala--7359334647

VJAY

Re: Low brokerage Trading Account for F&O

Dear sir,
THIS IS JAYNTI VALA *FROM VENTURA SECURITIES AND I AM SENDING YOU DETAILS OF
OUR PLAN AND SYSTEM.

jaynti vala--7359334647
Dear jayanti,
You are replying post of 4 years before......:D:):rofl::lol::lol::lol:

Pls remove your contact no....its against the forum rule :)