Low Brokerage Trading Account

amsin21

i finally opened an account with LKP Securities after a long time. so from tomorrow trading time...:clapping::clapping::clapping:

amsin21

i finally opened an account with LKP Securities after a long time. so from tomorrow trading time...:clapping::clapping::clapping:
They have only NSE BSE and MCX-SX. No registration details for CDSL depository in their website. Commodity is through a sister concern : Alpha Commodity http://www.alphacommodities.co.in/ which was blocked by AVAST for potential threat.

What is their brokerage structure? Any particular reason why you choose this broker when other known brokers are reviewed deeply and advised here in this forum?

Thanks

which is best Firm to Open a Low Brokerage Trading Account In India, SVLNS, or Zerodha or Sas Online or Rksv
It is interesting to note that you have not come across the other discount brokers who are providing low cost brokerage. You can check out the following:
1. Trade Smart Online
2. Composite Edge
3. Tradejini
4. Bezel
5. Wisdom Capital (Although it is not clear yet whether they are a broker or a sub broker or just a subsidiary of another broker)
Apart from these, you have already mentioned SAS, and the big boys of discount broking which are Zerodha and RKSV

Also, from what a reputed member, BPR, has recently said, it is evident that SVLNS is not even a member of NSE. They are indirectly providing trading with NSE. Since they are not even a broker in NSE, i guess we traders would be sceptical to trade with them until they clarify the same. I guess you should mail them once to clarify regarding the same.

For further clarification, you can check the thread started by member bpr called Discount broker comparison. It is covers the cost aspect quite clearly.

hello Mr. classifiedindian as per your suggestion i have asked the same question to SVLNS and asked them to give a Email Replay Here is What They Said.,
svlns was incorporated in the year 2011 .

we are offering trading services on NSE EQUITY ,FUTURE , OPTION & BSE EQUITY through cse ( who are having a strategic arrangement with nse).client trading account will be opened
through cse .

client will be directly trading through nse NOW server

client will we receiving digital contract note directly from nse , and trade confirmation sms
directly from nse .

client will be provided on-line back office through svlns .
investor grievances will be addressed by svlns financial services & CSE-INDIA.,

SO what is your comment on the above details.,,

ram2010

hello Mr. classifiedindian as per your suggestion i have asked the same question to SVLNS and asked them to give a Email Replay Here is What They Said.,
svlns was incorporated in the year 2011 .

we are offering trading services on NSE EQUITY ,FUTURE , OPTION & BSE EQUITY through cse ( who are having a strategic arrangement with nse).client trading account will be opened
through cse .

client will be directly trading through nse NOW server

client will we receiving digital contract note directly from nse , and trade confirmation sms
directly from nse .

client will be provided on-line back office through svlns .
investor grievances will be addressed by svlns financial services & CSE-INDIA.,

SO what is your comment on the above details.,,

you are promoting them.

fine.

start a separate thread and provide complete details.

it will be helpful for members.