Best ATS Provider in India

Best ATS Provider ??

• Total voters
I am sure dealer would also not know. This is where knowledge differentiates execution. I can show it to you if you want on remote...cheers
Yes called then and checked they knew every thing the dealer make me talk
to brach manager

They explain that i trade deep in money coveres call
by buying call 61 and selling call 62 of usd inr

The bid price of 61 usd call has diff of 10 paise buyer at 1.23 seller at 1.34
so they wait till my prices come {seller at 1.29 -1.28 }

buy 100 200 lots and then sell 62 and or 62.5 calls which are near money liquid so if they used ICO order i will not get 61 call and order will cancel

May be i will look Eur inr and GB Inr options now also
If they use ICO it buys then at 1.34 and i loose 10 paise they only solution is
symphony presto which decide the differnce between 61 less liquid call and 62 much liquid call

When my price comes at 61 call it will buy 61 and sell 62 and if usd irn moves up to 62.5 i get 5-10 p and resevre trade which manual not possible

The trade is so headache that my broker is happy i am closing account with them :clap:

He said Ajay sir poora gyan le kar aaya karo aapka queston galat hai spread order se trade to hoga aapka price nahin aayega:(

The dealer said as spread order with them is not day order where as in symhony guy told me they order remain in sytem till price

Of 61 -62 call matching then executing on its own price only pachis hazar for ek sall and shantanu at symphony told i can place 50 differenct type orders with thsi sam software

Last edited:
AJAY bhai.... Now I get the complete picture of your actual trade. What basically you are doing is not a normal execution. You are seeking liquidity which means you do need HFT. This means that's basically you will have to bid aggressively and here you would need a full fledged ats. Symphony shud serve you we'll for this purpose. Any other software would be actually more expensive...cheers

i am using valnet robo trader working well with mcx. in my opinion this is much better than any other solution for small traders. you need not shell out huge amount upfront. robo trader can use with any broker.i am using manishi rt data because it supports al three softwares MT4 ninjatrader and amibroker.for internet i am using bsnl broad band and idea 3g
dongle when disconnected from bsnl net.

Cubt

Algo Trader
i am using valnet robo trader working well with mcx. in my opinion this is much better than any other solution for small traders. you need not shell out huge amount upfront. robo trader can use with any broker.i am using manishi rt data because it supports al three softwares MT4 ninjatrader and amibroker.for internet i am using bsnl broad band and idea 3g

dongle when disconnected from bsnl net.

how much does valnet charges? Do u face any disconnection problem during trading hours? Do they provide online support when we face issue with robo trader? If terminal disconnection happens, how do u manage that??

bpr

Hi guys,

I guess there is a lot of mis information and also a lot of clarification and I thought I must get active and contribute here.

I think the basic query is about cost.

To be honest, I think cost is a very big concern for traders especially on the retail side. So one has to look at the costing of any product right from a Algo software costing even 2.5 lakhs per month to as low as free of cost.

It is all about utility.

For instance , someone mentioned about sahajmoney... It looks expensive out rightly but if you see the functionality you would consider it not to be expensive if you truly want real automation.

The very cheap ones are usually illegal and not exchange approved. Even the order execution method is based in some slip shoddy macro written which opens buy/ sell window and then punches orders... Just imagine the kind if slippages u can see in such a system.

I am not advocating sahajmoney per se.. But since someone mentioned.. I thought let me clarify the basic difference.

I am one of the guys in master capital who looks at the Algo atmosphere and if you need any help or advise then please do post here.

I promise to give you the most honest advise.

Rgds

I would like to know more about the mastertrust api and how it can be integrated with MT4.
I would like to subscribe the api directly and then write my own integration like shajmoney.
if you can explain the architecture which the sahajmoney uses to see if the integration is reliable or robust.

The reason that I don't want to subscribe sahajmoney

1) their algorithm is crap. Average at best.
2) forcing to use a particular broker.
3) I need complete ownership/control of my algorithm so that I can myself tune it in future if required.

I would like to know more about the mastertrust api and how it can be integrated with MT4.

I would like to subscribe the api directly and then write my own integration like shajmoney.

if you can explain the architecture which the sahajmoney uses to see if the integration is reliable or robust.

The reason that I don't want to subscribe sahajmoney

1) their algorithm is crap. Average at best.

2) forcing to use a particular broker.

3) I need complete ownership/control of my algorithm so that I can myself tune it in future if required.

Dear BpR,, sure you can write to it directly.. No problem if you can programme a bit in C sharp.. If you cannot still we can help you build your logic into it without sahajmoney also if you like,,, it's purely your choice ...lemme know..rgds

Cubt

Algo Trader
Dear BpR,, sure you can write to it directly.. No problem if you can programme a bit in C sharp.. If you cannot still we can help you build your logic into it without sahajmoney also if you like,,, it's purely your choice ...lemme know..rgds
Hi Puneet,

Am currently trading range breakout strategy in intraday with stocks. Would like to automate this strategy without afl/amibroker.

Symphony provides their algo, presto smart jobbing which does not require afl/data feed to execute this strategy. before I subscribe with symphony, I want to check wit u, Do u provide any such algo? Pls let me know

Cubt

Algo Trader
I was looking for ur contact and found the below info..
Is both Puneet r same?? If so, really appreciate ur efforts n time u share in this forum.

Puneet Singhania* (M.B.A., C.F.A.)*is involved in new initiatives in the group and assists other Directors in corporate strategy. Prior to Joining the Company, he was working with ING Investment Management in India in their equity fund management department.*

I was looking for ur contact and found the below info..
Is both Puneet r same?? If so, really appreciate ur efforts n time u share in this forum.

Puneet Singhania* (M.B.A., C.F.A.)*is involved in new initiatives in the group and assists other Directors in corporate strategy. Prior to Joining the Company, he was working with ING Investment Management in India in their equity fund management department.*

Guilty as charged ...lol