Best ATS Provider in India

Best ATS Provider ??

• Total voters
Hi Puneet,

Am currently trading range breakout strategy in intraday with stocks. Would like to automate this strategy without afl/amibroker.

Symphony provides their algo, presto smart jobbing which does not require afl/data feed to execute this strategy. before I subscribe with symphony, I want to check wit u, Do u provide any such algo? Pls let me know

I would need an example ... A small one to suggest what best suits you...rgds

how much does valnet charges? Do u face any disconnection problem during trading hours? Do they provide online support when we face issue with robo trader? If terminal disconnection happens, how do u manage that??
valnet charging 1600 per month. their support is good.
they are not providing any server ,
robo trader has to run in our system.
net disconection can be solved by having one wired and one wireless dongle.

hello cubt sir,
velnet tech robot trading is good,they always conect when you call them.system is also good but they have not profitable strategy just like risk and riward .if you have any good profitable strategy than you can try .other technical sapport is good.

Cubt

Algo Trader
Thanks Suhas.. as of now I kept my positional trading system on hold, am looking to automate my intraday strategy for which I dont need amibroker or data feed. When I start positional, I shall opt for velnet.

how about livemarketsignal.com

earlier they were charging lumpsum . now have agreed for monthly payment .

no restriction of broker . only nest trader required. they provide amibroker based automation

rgds