As a beginner what should I do to start intra day trading or swing trading ?

first of all any newbie should understand that you dont have to pay anything to learn forex or any sort of online trading, there are good ebooks online free, and other online courses like babypips.com and forexpeacearmy.com where they offer the basics, and there are good brokers popular once like hotforex and lmfx fxcm etc. just stick with demo, after getting the basics focus on the strategy you wan tto work with, try different swing strategies, etc untill you can generate good results in a span 3-6 months then go live. keep it low and small.

To be frank I am noob in this field [ Really a big noob, who knows nothing :( ] But before proceeding any further let me introduce myself :)
I'm Souvik, a 20 yrs old from Kolkata. As of now I do nothing but play games, watch movies on my PC. So, I was thinking if I could be a trader, but most importantly a day trader or swing trader because I find them thrilling ! Anyway, Can you guys please guide me a little to become a successful trader ?
Hi Souvik,

It's really great that you are looking to start trading. However, as highlighted by other people on this thread as well, trading is no easy business. Before choosing your preferred trading method. You need to be crystal clear about your requirements and risk taking ability. Being a successful investor is a journey and will require patience. I wish you all the best in your endeavor :thumb:

To be frank I am noob in this field [ Really a big noob, who knows nothing :( ] But before proceeding any further let me introduce myself :)
I'm Souvik, a 20 yrs old from Kolkata. As of now I do nothing but play games, watch movies on my PC. So, I was thinking if I could be a trader, but most importantly a day trader or swing trader because I find them thrilling ! Anyway, Can you guys please guide me a little to become a successful trader ?
Heya,
As you are new to this field, you should always start by polishing your skills. Get more knowledge by reading about fundamental and technical analysis, all the factors that affect the market/stocks. Get yourself comfortable with the market before going live.
You can start with paper trading for better understanding.