Amibroker For Dummies........a Beginner's Forum On How To Use Amibroker

will this thread serve its purpose?

• yes

Votes: 397 93.2%
  • no

Votes: 29 6.8%

• Total voters

colion

Can someone tell me how to view the Fibonacci levels plotted on a Daily chart in a 15 Minute chart?
The plotted levels don't appear on lower time frames. :confused:
Not sure I understand your problem. But if you draw the Fib levels on one time frame and then use View to set a new time frame you will see the Fib levels on the chart for the new time frame.

amsin21

Can someone tell me how to view the Fibonacci levels plotted on a Daily chart in a 15 Minute chart?
Plot Fib on daily TF and change the TF to 15m or desired one. Changing TF won't change the Fib plot.

vijkris

Learner and Follower
hi,
in daily chart double click on the fib line to open properties.
if layer column is in "daily" then any indicator , study etc wil be visible in daily only. so change it to default layer. i think ur prob wil be solved.
regards.

I am using Ami 5.5 version. I have a peculiar problem. Since last 2 days whenever I tried to open MARUTI chart, it hangs. No problem with other scrips/indices. What could be the reason. Please provide a solution to solve this problem. Thanks

vijkris

Learner and Follower
I am having Amibroker 5.30. In my AFL i had used PLOT function whenever i use, Price squeeze very narrow.

Does any body provide solution for the same.
hi,
most common reason is not using "stylenorescale" command in plot funtions.
so use stylenorescale, and see.
eg: Plot(MA(c,21),"ma21",ParamColor("21ma colour",colorOrange),styleline|styleNoRescale);

other problem is that calculated value of array for which plot is used is 0 or infinity etc. so make sure u r plotting the correct array.
hope this helps,
regards

Hi All,

Is there any way to test fixed target in AFL.
say suppose i want to SELL a BUY position when my fixed point target complete.
for example i buy a script at 200 and i want to generate a sell signal when price reaches 210. same for short.

thanks