Amibroker For Dummies........a Beginner's Forum On How To Use Amibroker

will this thread serve its purpose?

• yes

Votes: 397 93.2%
  • no

Votes: 29 6.8%

• Total voters
dear sir::

im just new to the techinical analysis. how safe is when we follow technical analysis while intraday trading.

what is the difference between EOD data(end of the day) and RT(real time) data..
please explain sir

Can one learn and practise the charting using amibroker ?

please reply

im just new to the techinical analysis. how safe is when we follow technical analysis while intraday trading.
It is the safest way of trading IF you have knowledge of technical and follow your trading plan and rules strictly

what is the difference between EOD data(end of the day) and RT(real time) data..
Real time data gives you tick by tick prize while EOD gives you data at the end of the day

Can one learn and practice the charting using amibroker ?
Using amibroker or any other charting and analysis software wont help you unless you first learn about technical analysis.Start reading teach a man to ... thread by Saint.

Next time please use the search function before asking novice questions.

Ankit

Satyen

Hi
All recently i started using amibroker and i want to change my bar ploting time like now i have every houlry candle timing as 10.30 ,11.30 so on but i want to chage it like 10 Am , 11 AM ....

plz help me how to do it

Regards
Satya

1. In File--Database Settings -- Intraday settings -- Define the market hours.
2. In tools -- Preferences-- Intraday --- Check (Align minute bars to regular market hours).
3. In the same screen as in (2) select the end time of interval radio button for Time stamp of compressed intraday bars.

You will get the hourly bars in intervals of 10:55 11:55 etc.,

Hope this helps.
John.

I am also a new user of Ami n really thankful for this thread for newbies. Hi dears, i want to use my Ami with PIB software to get realtime charts. Please help me if anybody have any info about PIBtoAB software.

Thanks in advance

aad

I am also a new user of Ami n really thankful for this thread for newbies. Hi dears, i want to use my Ami with PIB software to get realtime charts. Please help me if anybody have any info about PIBtoAB software.

Thanks in advance
Truedataindia gives PIB plug-in for data transfer. You will find more information on this on their website at truedataindia dot com.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Abhay