Afin's trading diary

unfortunate incident, but no one feed the elephant deliberately. As report says, villagers use it to protect crops from wild boars...

Wild Life protection need serious thought after this incident. For example some uniform way to protect village as well as wild life so that neither cross each other's path.
Even then, there must be better ways to protect the crops. That still is an extremely monstrous way to kill even a boar for that matter :(

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
I am predicting an earthquake to happen in the Northern parts of the country - during the 3rd or 4th weeks of June or early July.

Here are some guidelines

https://ndma.gov.in/images/pdf/pocketbook-do-dont.pdf
What intensity? Chote mote comes daily...

Btw, earthquake cant be predicted scientifically.

April 12 to May 29 this year, ten earthquakes have been recorded in Delhi-NCR by National Centre for Seismology. During this period, four tremors in Uttarakhand and six in Himachal Pradesh were also recorded.

What intensity? Chote mote comes daily...

Btw, earthquake cant be predicted scientifically.

April 12 to May 29 this year, ten earthquakes have been recorded in Delhi-NCR by National Centre for Seismology. During this period, four tremors in Uttarakhand and six in Himachal Pradesh were also recorded.
My model suggests we would have a medium intensity earthquake soon in the Northern region. It is difficult to assign a definite probability of occurrence but you can assign a high probability range to them. So based on that and the the data I have, I am quite certain we could have a somewhat major earthquake in the time period I have suggested.

The earthquakes are coming in slow. We've had a series of not so small ones in Gujarat recently. I believe these are all smaller prelude to a bigger on in the offing. Be safe world!

Exactly!

1592306409088.png

think positive....u can't do anything about it
I am a forecaster. It has nothing to do with me being positive or negative. The fact that I talked a lot about the impacts of climate change and ecological disaster on the performance of economy and the financial markets already gave me an unsavory reputation, especially here on the forum.

With all due respect, I do not care about opinions :D