Afin's trading diary

all good. thought of calling you during the gas leak incident and then i realized it very late in the evening.
seems this is turning out to be a gem of thread in TJ after a long gap. this also shows what a great intellectual you are.
My many thanks to you for your kindness! I am flattered to say the least :)

Figures updated as of yesterday.

1589437663957.png

what happened to afin no posts from him since may 14.
Testing period is now done. I am satisfied with it and going in full-time. As such I am unable to find much time for the forum. One can only do so much. Will keep popping in once every often :)

This was not a social media phenomenon :(
1590934228561.png

What monsters!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad: This is so so sad!

There is no bloody humanity. More than angry, I am very very sad. I have never read a more sad news in all my years of existence.

1591148770433.png

New Delhi:
An elephant that was pregnant died in Kerala, standing in water, last Wednesday, after she faced one of the most brutal forms of animal abuse. She ate a pineapple filled with firecracker, offered to her allegedly by some locals. The fruit exploded in her mouth, leading to the inevitable tragedy.

https://www.newindianexpress.com/st...rs-killed-pregnant-wild-elephant-2150959.html

1591148542850.png

pannet1

What monsters!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad: This is so so sad!

There is no bloody humanity. More than angry, I am very very sad. I have never read a more sad news in all my years of existence.

View attachment 42821

New Delhi:
An elephant that was pregnant died in Kerala, standing in water, last Wednesday, after she faced one of the most brutal forms of animal abuse. She ate a pineapple filled with firecracker, offered to her allegedly by some locals. The fruit exploded in her mouth, leading to the inevitable tragedy.

https://www.newindianexpress.com/st...rs-killed-pregnant-wild-elephant-2150959.html

View attachment 42819
man i am literally crying. it is impossible to die standing. only great spiritual masters do it. she died by asphyxia. the video did it for me, where her back part of the body is actually shivering or atleast it seems so, for me.