Advance Price Action Trading with Demand Supply & More

I follow both your channels. Your work is commendable but viewership is very low. The idea of inner circle is good but i don't think it is sustainable, it has already been copied by a youtube teacher 'Mxxxxxsview' with a bigger subscription base much after your video launch. He has adapted the concept around paid subscription which i think is sustainable. In today's world free things are not valued, it's the bitter reality, which is why you have low number of subscribers. I have been there doing free teaching on youtube, it doesn't work, i know that you will soon lose interest and stop the good work, so I am suggesting you to rethink. Consider some paid subscription where students value the lessons and you earn something for the work so that you remain motivated to continue the good work. Even if 10 students are there you will have a reason to continue. Don't mind me being so direct my intention is not to discourage you, only show you the reality. Consider me a well-wisher.

AlphaT

I follow both your channels. Your work is commendable but viewership is very low. The idea of inner circle is good but i don't think it is sustainable, it has already been copied by a youtube teacher 'Mxxxxxsview' with a bigger subscription base much after your video launch. He has adapted the concept around paid subscription which i think is sustainable. In today's world free things are not valued, it's the bitter reality, which is why you have low number of subscribers. I have been there doing free teaching on youtube, it doesn't work, i know that you will soon lose interest and stop the good work, so I am suggesting you to rethink. Consider some paid subscription where students value the lessons and you earn something for the work so that you remain motivated to continue the good work. Even if 10 students are there you will have a reason to continue. Don't mind me being so direct my intention is not to discourage you, only show you the reality. Consider me a well-wisher.
I don't doubt your intention! But I really don't know how to reply to this... Is there something I can help you with? Feel free to ask. You can pm me if you like, lot of learners pm me here and I reply everyone with the best of my knowledge. And thanks for being concerned... I really mean it!

I don't doubt your intention! But I really don't know how to reply to this... Is there something I can help you with? Feel free to ask. You can pm me if you like, lot of learners pm me here and I reply everyone with the best of my knowledge. And thanks for being concerned... I really mean it!
Please don't misunderstand me. To tell you the truth the demand supply technique has many complex or advanced things to it which sometimes you suddenly tell in your videos but withdraw quickly by thinking students will get confused won't understand. Your frequency of videos is also slow and lately it has been more slower. Genuine students want more videos to learn faster, more lessons and analysis of stocks. Why don't you do analysis of Nifty Banknifty different stocks daily? This will help students to learn faster. That is why I suggested subscription so that you get a reason to teach, share daily. Going with the current pace I will take many months or years to practically trade well with your techniques, so genuine students will lose interest. Do Nifty and stocks analysis evry morning before market opens so that there is continuity in learning and earning for students. One subscriber of your channel has written in comment to do similar thing am I correct? I think similarly. Don't let it be a part time hobby or charity please. That's all. I want to invest in 2020 with this technique but I am not confident yet because of the pace of learning. You can help with good stock selection with your technique and experience. Only a suggestion from me.

AlphaT

Please don't misunderstand me. To tell you the truth the demand supply technique has many complex or advanced things to it which sometimes you suddenly tell in your videos but withdraw quickly by thinking students will get confused won't understand. Your frequency of videos is also slow and lately it has been more slower. Genuine students want more videos to learn faster, more lessons and analysis of stocks. Why don't you do analysis of Nifty Banknifty different stocks daily? This will help students to learn faster. That is why I suggested subscription so that you get a reason to teach, share daily. Going with the current pace I will take many months or years to practically trade well with your techniques, so genuine students will lose interest. Do Nifty and stocks analysis evry morning before market opens so that there is continuity in learning and earning for students. One subscriber of your channel has written in comment to do similar thing am I correct? I think similarly. Don't let it be a part time hobby or charity please. That's all. I want to invest in 2020 with this technique but I am not confident yet because of the pace of learning. You can help with good stock selection with your technique and experience. Only a suggestion from me.
Alright, I think I understand your perspective now! Yes, lately I was caught up in some personal stuff hence the delay in uploading new videos. Thanks for candidly letting me know about the issues that you are facing as a learner, it has definitely go me thinking. What you have requested will need lot of time commitment from my end so if ever I decide to go for daily uploads or student connect I will have to give up some of my own trading/analysis time so I need time to ponder over it. Genuine learners should benefit from what I am doing otherwise the whole effort is wasted! To your last point, I can help you pick some fundamentally strong ones at quality DZ on HTFs for investment, but I need to know that you are a genuine learner, so you will have to send me your own analysis first; I will analyze them and tell you.