Advance Price Action Trading with Demand Supply & More

primitivetrader

This time the market is going down for a reason...
there is always a reason for mkt to go up or down. but such reasons are irrelevant and of no use for technical traders. stick to the stuff which you know best.
for eg why hcltech or IT is not going down. must be some reasons, but I am not aware of but I am in the trade as per system

@AlphaT I am a retired teacher from Bangalore, and now a student of Supply Demand PA. Watched all your videos and I have two requests. (1) Please go through Nifty and Bank Nifty Charts posted... I feel, the Demand zones created by Pro Gaps are holding. Correct me, if I am wrong. (2) You have uploaded a video on Trend identification using SD. Request you to upload a video on "how to identify reversal using SD".... Regards
Bank nIfty Spot.png
nifty spot.png

AlphaT

@AlphaT I am a retired teacher from Bangalore, and now a student of Supply Demand PA. Watched all your videos and I have two requests. (1) Please go through Nifty and Bank Nifty Charts posted... I feel, the Demand zones created by Pro Gaps are holding. Correct me, if I am wrong. (2) You have uploaded a video on Trend identification using SD. Request you to upload a video on "how to identify reversal using SD".... Regards View attachment 39617 View attachment 39618
My regards to you! Thanks for watching my videos and subscribing to the channel.

1) The pro-gaps are holding, true! That's one way of looking at it. There are more concepts like RS Flip/UFL that are at work there which I haven't covered yet on the channel. Please be careful at this juncture since the zone (viewed with different concepts as it may) is getting depleted and newer PA is also not very clear/comforting. Traditional technical analysts might see an ascending triangle there on Nifty but we D/S traders don't view the market that way, so we shall step in only once we have our PA is place, so let's wait for it. Also, on HTFs it looks like base formation going on.. so let's wait!

2) "How to identify reversals" - this is the heart of adv Demand Supply trading, and it has multiple parts to it if viewed as a topic. I have covered some of it like Caping of price, engulfing but yes there is much more to it and these parts also need more detailed coverage. I have only shared the basics, so that it does not scare away new learners of this method if they find it too complex. The idea was to go slowly and build up gradually. I know some learners could get frustrated with the slow pace, in fact one of the learners here did politely expressed his/her displeasure with my pace very recently on this very thread! Only because of him/her nudging me, I am doing something that I never did before - teaching students directly! That's actually drawing from my personal trading/analysis time but it won't affect my work on the YT channels which will continue as is. I will definitely make more videos on this imp topic of reversals.

Thanks for posting and hope you would continue posting so that we can all learn and grow!

My regards to you! Thanks for watching my videos and subscribing to the channel.

1) The pro-gaps are holding, true! That's one way of looking at it. There are more concepts like RS Flip/UFL that are at work there which I haven't covered yet on the channel. Please be careful at this juncture since the zone (viewed with different concepts as it may) is getting depleted and newer PA is also not very clear/comforting. Traditional technical analysts might see an ascending triangle there on Nifty but we D/S traders don't view the market that way, so we shall step in only once we have our PA is place, so let's wait for it. Also, on HTFs it looks like base formation going on.. so let's wait!

2) "How to identify reversals" - this is the heart of adv Demand Supply trading, and it has multiple parts to it if viewed as a topic. I have covered some of it like Caping of price, engulfing but yes there is much more to it and these parts also need more detailed coverage. I have only shared the basics, so that it does not scare away new learners of this method if they find it too complex. The idea was to go slowly and build up gradually. I know some learners could get frustrated with the slow pace, in fact one of the learners here did politely expressed his/her displeasure with my pace very recently on this very thread! Only because of him/her nudging me, I am doing something that I never did before - teaching students directly! That's actually drawing from my personal trading/analysis time but it won't affect my work on the YT channels which will continue as is. I will definitely make more videos on this imp topic of reversals.

Thanks for posting and hope you would continue posting so that we can all learn and grow!
Thank you very much for your reply. As a teacher, I understand that teaching is structured under various modules. I donot wish to disturb your modules and prefer to wait for future wait. I am definitely not frustrated or disturbed by the pace of your teaching, and will continue with your YT channel, as a disciplined learner... Regards

Thank you very much for your reply. As a teacher, I understand that teaching is structured under various modules. I donot wish to disturb your modules and prefer to wait for future wait. I am definitely not frustrated or disturbed by the pace of your teaching, and will continue with your YT channel, as a disciplined learner... Regards
**I mean to ** "prefer to wait for future videos"

AlphaT

Thank you @gjshenoy !