Actually, 'options trading' operates the whole market.

Agree to most of your views except " innocent trader" comment.

Nobody is innocent here. The very same innocent retail trader wants to double/triple his money with least amount (premium vs futures). If the Smart money be-fools such people, i have no sympathies for them. Market is atleast a level playing field. No one points a gun at you to trade.

I fully agree with you about the tax part, and to a certain extent the part of smart money controlling the market. But, no one is forcing the retail trader to trade.

I believe options market is the best market to be trading in as compared to Futures or Spot market. why?
you can place so many strategies. you can determine your risk and manage it.
you can learn so much, you realize that options trading is not just gambling but a beautiful way to trade.

anyways, please carry on with sharing your views about how the options market operates the entire market.

cheers.
Thanks for your views, and very well said
The best part of option trading (buying only and not writing) is that you know your risk, before you enter into a trade and
so you can manage your trade very well, if you are not toooo greedy :D

i have seen trade loose complete money with writing options

and i have lost money in buying option too.

now i think i know the game lol and when to buy it lool...

alli can say to u in option never carry a loss to home else next day money half lool so it;s better to enjoy 20% loss

lemondew

Do you wish to share profiting ways on the earned knowledge "options operates market " or this is a general saturday evening chat.

BTW raj has a thread on using options OI to track market movements.

Hello Everybody!
New to TJ, but know TJ since 6-7 years. Active trader since 2007. Opinion mentioned above in the title is the experience, from the market I want to share. Fundamentally, as we think normally that movement in the capital market moves the index, but what my opinion is movement in option trading moves the future, future inspires capital market that ultimately shakes the index. How many of you believe in that? Please share your opinions with me.

i have seen trade loose complete money with writing options

and i have lost money in buying option too.

now i think i know the game lol and when to buy it lool...

alli can say to u in option never carry a loss to home else next day money half lool so it;s better to enjoy 20% loss
You are never to do trade to loose money, you are to trade to earn. THIS IS NOT TRUE THAT THIS MARKET IS RISKY AND YOU MAY LOOSE AS WELL AS. Because whosoever is earning "actually" is quiet confident that "he" will not loose at all.

Do you wish to share profiting ways on the earned knowledge "options operates market " or this is a general saturday evening chat.

BTW raj has a thread on using options OI to track market movements.
It is not just Saturday chat, its serious, after all its about money. Isn't a truth that "Actually, options, operates the market"? There is one profiting way that you buy at less and sell at high, the thing is, how it is "being" done. Tracking the market will give nothing(in my opinion) as ideal situation should be that either market goes up or down profit must be there in my pocket at the end of the day, who has seen tomorrow?

Dear Somatung, my answer is yes I have come up here with not just only absolute hard facts but something more also. But as I spent everything in understanding the facts, I am looking for those who really touched the depth of this market or who really want to win the market. Least of the people know that this market actually is driving the whole system. Everybody knows its turnover but a very few people know about how much is being earned from this market after paying of heavy taxes. Who is earning actually, when maximum people are having experience of loosing money we know. And more important is how 'He' is earning, is it merely a strategy he knows or something else? Volatility nowadays (those who really sensed it) is something going to thrill everybody in near future, just check it out.:thanx: for your consideration.
It is other way around. The big operators knows the near term market trend and they adjust their option position accordingly. And people like us feel that it is the option position which moves the market!!!!!

lemondew

Even futures operates the market whether market goes up or down money comes in the pocket :D
It is not just Saturday chat, its serious, after all its about money. Isn't a truth that "Actually, options, operates the market"? There is one profiting way that you buy at less and sell at high, the thing is, how it is "being" done. Tracking the market will give nothing(in my opinion) as ideal situation should be that either market goes up or down profit must be there in my pocket at the end of the day, who has seen tomorrow?

lemondew

Even equities control markets. Buy good companies on dips and hold. sell on rise Make profits :D.

It is other way around. The big operators knows the near term market trend and they adjust their option position accordingly. And people like us feel that it is the option position which moves the market!!!!!
Dear, Its not like that!!!! Operators are not astrologers. Position made accordingly, may face reverse trend.:!