Actually, 'options trading' operates the whole market.

Hello Everybody!
New to TJ, but know TJ since 6-7 years. Active trader since 2007. Opinion mentioned above in the title is the experience, from the market I want to share. Fundamentally, as we think normally that movement in the capital market moves the index, but what my opinion is movement in option trading moves the future, future inspires capital market that ultimately shakes the index. How many of you believe in that? Please share your opinions with me.

Hello Everybody!
New to TJ, but know TJ since 6-7 years. Active trader since 2007. Opinion mentioned above in the title is the experience, from the market I want to share. Fundamentally, as we think normally that movement in the capital market moves the index, but what my opinion is movement in option trading moves the future, future inspires capital market that ultimately shakes the index. How many of you believe in that? Please share your opinions with me.
Hi MacDcosta

May I ask: Do you have any absolute hard facts you can come up here and prove with them your above post?

My comment doe's not say I do not support you nor doe's it say I do so. But as you posted the above comment, deep facts and proves are requested from your side to show the rest, who is not on your side, that you are on the right side. You can count me in your thread. :thumb:

Welcome in the forum and have a most beautiful day / Dan :)

True it;s option ..
The Art of Stealing money Offically... called option trading.
Showing price and stealing all your money is option trading

imagined why put of R.s 15 goes to R.s 165 loool
just imagine person who writes option got his ass wiped Craped :xD

And person who bought R.s 15 call now call is R.s 2 lol he lost .

thats not enough in End last day of expiry both CE and PE = 0 .. so guess who played u lool

Art of stealing :xD Fii is master mind in that .
last but not least brokers govt stt ctt are lechers :)
Winner palm tree ..... winner Fii winner govt stt lol
looser ? guess who ?

Some time i think it;s Insider trading.. really u think there is 20000 crore volumes in option damm there must be lot of ****en rich ppls in india. hence i think it;s insider trading .. they fool u like there is so much liquidity but in reality they are one that operates..
Thats my personnel view

Last edited:
Some time i think it;s Insider trading.. really u think there is 20000 crore volumes in option damm there must be lot of ****en rich ppls in india. hence i think it;s insider trading .. they fool u like there is so much liquidity but in reality they are one that operates..
Thats my personnel view
You got it to some extent. Moreover, actually they have got a "tool" with which they are looting hard earned money from innocent traders and be-fooling everybody else. They have become so powerful that now they are able to move the market as per their will.

Hi MacDcosta

May I ask: Do you have any absolute hard facts you can come up here and prove with them your above post?

My comment doe's not say I do not support you nor doe's it say I do so. But as you posted the above comment, deep facts and proves are requested from your side to show the rest, who is not on your side, that you are on the right side. You can count me in your thread. :thumb:

Welcome in the forum and have a most beautiful day / Dan :)
Dear Somatung, my answer is yes I have come up here with not just only absolute hard facts but something more also. But as I spent everything in understanding the facts, I am looking for those who really touched the depth of this market or who really want to win the market. Least of the people know that this market actually is driving the whole system. Everybody knows its turnover but a very few people know about how much is being earned from this market after paying of heavy taxes. Who is earning actually, when maximum people are having experience of loosing money we know. And more important is how 'He' is earning, is it merely a strategy he knows or something else? Volatility nowadays (those who really sensed it) is something going to thrill everybody in near future, just check it out.:thanx: for your consideration.

comm4300

You got it to some extent. Moreover, actually they have got a "tool" with which they are looting hard earned money from innocent traders and be-fooling everybody else. They have become so powerful that now they are able to move the market as per their will.
Agree to most of your views except " innocent trader" comment.

Nobody is innocent here. The very same innocent retail trader wants to double/triple his money with least amount (premium vs futures). If the Smart money be-fools such people, i have no sympathies for them. Market is atleast a level playing field. No one points a gun at you to trade.

I fully agree with you about the tax part, and to a certain extent the part of smart money controlling the market. But, no one is forcing the retail trader to trade.

I believe options market is the best market to be trading in as compared to Futures or Spot market. why?
you can place so many strategies. you can determine your risk and manage it.
you can learn so much, you realize that options trading is not just gambling but a beautiful way to trade.

anyways, please carry on with sharing your views about how the options market operates the entire market.

cheers.

ram2010

Agree to most of your views except " innocent trader" comment.

Nobody is innocent here. The very same innocent retail trader wants to double/triple his money with least amount (premium vs futures). If the Smart money be-fools such people, i have no sympathies for them. Market is atleast a level playing field. No one points a gun at you to trade.

I fully agree with you about the tax part, and to a certain extent the part of smart money controlling the market. But, no one is forcing the retail trader to trade.

I believe options market is the best market to be trading in as compared to Futures or Spot market. why?
you can place so many strategies. you can determine your risk and manage it.
you can learn so much, you realize that options trading is not just gambling but a beautiful way to trade.

anyways, please carry on with sharing your views about how the options market operates the entire market.

cheers.
power of options-

1. They will show the direction of trend.

2. They will show the strength of trend.

3. They will show the target .

I love them.

In mcx, there is no options.

If its launched, crude can be played like a ball.

@MacDcosta

What about moving this thread to the option section? Would that be a problem for you? Other members who are merely posting there would know about your interesting thread. If you feel ok with that, just use the red triangle on the right upper side of the post and tell that you would like that this thread is moved to the option section or at least to the derivative section of the forum.

Your choice and you are free to do so, what ever you wish is best for your thread.

Take care / Dan :)