So anybody is actually in profits just trading Options

Option trading status

• Total voters

sumitdasjoshi

well if you have proper knowleadge of option than you will be definately make money out of it but i think plz dont start option with less money because your gain will be limited i whould persnaly perfer to start option with at least 2 lakh than you ganin will be at least 25 000 so it will worth it and you can make lots of strategy on that time but if tyou dont atleast 2lakh i dont think you can make any statgy out of that.

U can make money with option trading but lot of study is required. The pricing of options is the key for profitability. Always try to sell the option so that you can collect the premium which decays with time. But according to me combination of options with futures makes wonders. Also this combinations reduces the risk considerably.

well if you have proper knowleadge of option than you will be definately make money out of it but i think plz dont start option with less money because your gain will be limited i whould persnaly perfer to start option with at least 2 lakh than you ganin will be at least 25 000 so it will worth it and you can make lots of strategy on that time but if tyou dont atleast 2lakh i dont think you can make any statgy out of that.

i will agree with your words
Min 2 Lakh needed for making good return,

thanks