5paisa.com switches their users to "Trader Terminal 2005"

pagenotfound said:
gold_ranjit,

To seek your fortune,
you changed many a boat,
A simple thing you didn't realize,
The answer is yet untold,....G

Get Rich or die trying - 50 Cent !"
Nice verse & wisdom there my friend. Very nice indeed.:)

Hi pagenotfound,

Test N trial
a part of life
so lets give it a try...
5 paisa or 10 paisa
investmart or money mart
all got the same old start
money is wise so lets don't loose the line
all walkin on tight rope to get
a veiw of hope
to earn good and to invest well
so wat's the problem
we all need to reach the shore
so lets take a good boat
lets not wait on the same road
lets move on cause we
loose time and we loose money
don't you think ...
Oh pagenotfound...........why only 5 paisa...
jsut take a good lookinto the future
u see many there like us standing wet n dry
so lets move on ma friend....
brokers are brokers
they cry like howkers
all they want is profit inthe end
who wants investors pain....
so be practical ma friend and move on
5 paisa in not your destiny nor its going to mint money
so choose any good and
wise..........broker
and carry on with your daily rotation
so take a deceison..........
try someother good online broker....
thats all i need to say........

Oh good man no offence to you but i like to ask a question your writings showing somekind of emotional attachment I dont now why?? but I feal that way...so be cool buddy simply change
if you dont like there way just change your way.................

regards,
gold_ranjit:)

Gold_Ranjit,

I think you have a point there brother. Its no good cribbing about a broker, just make do with what we have, and thats exactly what I'm doing. Sound Advice man. Thanks.

Regards & Happy New Year To All.

indiabulls said:
about ushas post i would like to really say that if we sign any document without reading or blank papers then no body can imagine what will be with the person it was god grace that ushaji signed only blank company document if she had signed any blank paper then i am afraid usha would not be here to say what has happened to usha because with blank signed paper any one can easily take over all ur property.so pls no body sign like usha has done.

Dear friend Indiabulls,

Sorry to say that you have not read my post but only the reply to my post. No I have not signed any blank documents as you have confused, neither I will. I don't think so a law graduate and university rank holder in law like me(just 5th Rank ofcourse not 1st) would ever appreciate doing so. But anyway thanks for the reply.
Usha

p.s. :a simple "usha" will be just fine kindly takeout "ji" if you have no-objection

vince said:
Hi usha,

This is just to know a little more about the way 5 paisa operates an could benefit all members to deal with overbearing brokers.

Have you signed any explicit document allowing them to debit your account with a fixed amount of brokerage regardless of whether you trade or not ?

If they are deducting it as charges for using their software are they issuing an invoice for the same ?

If not you could address this issue to SEBI.

A verbal committment does not amount to anything.

It would greatly help new investors to be wary of such brokers, to be fore warned is to be forearmed.

Hi vince,

Thanks for the reply. Sorry I saw it just now since I had been to my mom's place. Regarding the query raised by you:
NO I have not given in wirting any kind of permision to deduct fixed amount from my account, but yes orally I requested them some months back and received no Invoice for the amount(they call it software licence fee, fixed brokerage) they were deducting quarterly. Last month I requested them to revert back from the scheme and immediately they sent a request which was confirmed in my presence. I received a welcome letter from them the next day, treating me as a new customer.

Usha

vince

usha said:
Hi vince,

Thanks for the reply. Sorry I saw it just now since I had been to my mom's place. Regarding the query raised by you:
NO I have not given in wirting any kind of permision to deduct fixed amount from my account, but yes orally I requested them some months back and received no Invoice for the amount(they call it software licence fee, fixed brokerage) they were deducting quarterly. Last month I requested them to revert back from the scheme and immediately they sent a request which was confirmed in my presence. I received a welcome letter from them the next day, treating me as a new customer.

Usha
Good show Usha , don't let them push you around. Looks like they
(brokers) are keeping a close track of our forum.

A very happy and prosperous new year to you.

usha said:
Dear friend Indiabulls,

Sorry to say ....... I don't think so a law graduate and university rank holder in law like me(just 5th Rank ofcourse not 1st) would ever appreciate doing so. But anyway thanks for the reply.
Usha....
Hi! Usha,

Looks like you are all riled up. Don't waste your time on Indiabulls. Looks like he is having a tough time carrying that heavy burden of PG in Eng Litt. That's what this great forum does; brings people down to earth & cuts them down to size if the need arises. Anyway, it's really good for all of us in this forum that you posted this reply in anger or else we would have never known that you are a lawyer, that too a hot-shot law graduate at that. Congrats!! Am glad I am in the midst of wiz professionals.:)

Happy New Year & Happy Trading in 2006.

Usha, this is for you....

I too trade with 5paisa.com & keep changing my trading plan as it suits me. If I trade regular I stay with their SLF (Software License Fee) plan. If I take a break or travel around I mail them directly & change to the Non-SLF plan. It is a breeze as [email protected] responds & acts pretty quickly. Avoid your local relationship guy (like the plague), he/she is a greenhorn planted in the local offices to give you a headache & more problems. That way I avoid the commited SLF that would otherwise be debited to my account. One thing to remember though...SLF plans charge half the brokerage charged in Non-SLF plans. Don't read too much into their agreement etc. You're a lawyer I know but sometimes life can be simpler than it actually looks. :) I hope this helps you in keeping your cool & feeling more secure now.

If you want their various plans that you can switch on & off as you like, I'd be glad to forward the mail that they sent me last.

Last edited: