5paisa.com switches their users to "Trader Terminal 2005"

BirenG,

Its good that you brought these points to notice. Most of these brokerage houses don't really bother for these little details in their trading terminals. They just want to get their "Brokerage". Therefore as an user you have a choice of something better, but as of now there's nothing in the Indian markets that can be termed "Good". PIB comes a little close to that definition though.

Good Luck.
pnf

jala

I'm unsure, if this is the right post to paste this info.

Senior Forumers/Moderators, Kindly place this info, where you feel it is best-placed.

I opened a demat Acct with 5paisa.com [The cheque of 5,500 isn't yet cleared, So no transactions yet]

I have Win XP- IE 6 running on a broad-band connection. Inspite of disabling Java Virtual Machine and installing the Microsoft JVM as per 5paisa website, I still couldn't access the account.

The below page helped me.
http://www.javatester.org/configuring.html
In cas the above page won't open, You can disable Sun Java totally.
In IE, Tools --> Security --> Choose Internet among the 4 zones, [Internet, Local Intranet, Trusted Sites, Restricyed Sites] Click on custom level.

Scroll down for Java VM and select the "Disable Java" radio button.

Hope this helps.

I have been using your TT5 trading terminal of 5paisa.com for the past 2years. This is the best software I have come across with respect to charts in on line trading even though it has its own problems like frequent disconnetings, slow speed etc.. It is unfortunate that 5PAISA has switched over to TT advanced .The charts of TT advanced are wanting in many respects and the following are some of the samples:-

1. The historical charts have only the "End of the day chart" and there is no option to change it to weekly, monthly, quarterly etc. . Only with these charts the investors can assess the performance of stocks in the short term, medium term and long term periods and will be in position to choose the right stock to invest.

2. The moving averages have been restricted to 1 to 50 only. These moving averages can throw light on short and medium term only. One must have 100 and 200 days moving averages to assess the long term view of the stocks.

3. All the moving averages are provided with the same color option and there is no option to change the color of each moving averages. Unless the moving averages drawn on the chart are differentiated in color it is impossible to make any inference out of them.

4. The color of moving average does not change for the up and down trend of the moving averages as this provides invaluable information for entry and exit.

5. There is no option to get the data window on charts and the open,high,low and close details are not displayed when the mouse point is placed on price bar of the charts.

I hope these things will be taken care of by the broker and favourable alterations done by them at the earliest..................

ttadvance need to have more user friendly functions which are clearly missing presently , they may need to integrate some metastock functions into it to enable members like us to take quicker decessions

yas

hiiiii
tec people plsss clear my prob.i am not expertin tecnical side...
i am traying to open my DP this message is coming...LOGIN-DLL CHEAK LOGIN FAILED.
Either BOF or EOF is true,or the corrent record has been deleted.Requested operation requires a corrent record.
i am using india infoline tt adv software i am facing this prob 2 mnths now still not clear..i am new this field .my accnt open 2 mnths but till now my DP i cannot posible to open...pls reply me ...or pls tell me wht is the actual prob...i tried 3 separate sys...

rgds yasin..