315 Strategy on Crude Oil & NG Trade on Intraday Result

rpsvinod

Hi, Very frankly, I dont have anything to contribute for a simple reason that I dont have any confidence on 315 strategy ! I personally believe that this strategy in its pure crossover form is 'worthless' ! It was the brain work of SH who added more to it by way of Exit on non 3EMA touch, reenter on retrace to 3EMA, add when in profit on retrace to 15 EMA etc... these add ons are what makes it worth a serious look. And I never looked at 315 with intraday with these additional 'conditions'.
I am willing to contribute, devote time in any positive manner to find out ways and means to Trade Crude oil intraday and dont mind if the starting basis is 315 funda but dont know where to start. With me being a full time trader of NF, its difficult if not impossible to devote quality time during mkt hours for other things! :eek:
In 30 minutes and hourly chart of crude, I did find the Saints Pivot method as detailed in his thread : "Teach a man to fish" working fine. Even an additional use of Supertrend may be helpful.

I have never traded in Commodities! Can anyone suggest : What should be the bare minimum points gain per day in Crude Oil ? (No trades on Saturday)
What is generally the expenses per lot Buy and Sell at a price level of Rs.6000/- per barrel, including MCX charges , CTT Brokerage etc. In nut shell if we Buy 1 lot at 6000 and Sell it at 6000 how much do we loose?
Peoples on TJ..No more idea about this script, NOT ready to spend their valuable time nd even no confidence on this method too..But only asking lots of Q's .????:confused:

Regards,

VINOD. RPS

Good strategy, But some more risk in Range bound market.

So what., Loss is the Part of Trading..'ve to try to learn to cut our losses..:thumb:

Regards,

VINOD. RPS
Dear VINOD. RPS,

Cool....i am just update in sideways movement chart update.Nothing spl.

Dear Santhosh,

I Closed my long around 6300..due to week end..:thumb:

Regards,

VINOD. RPS
Dear VINOD. RPS,
Asper your chart gave the sell signal in 11.04.14 11.00Am candle.But you not mentioned here why you avoid that signal entry.

Your charts update only for postmortem,Any one can create and show this type of update after the market hours.

But still i confuse what is that use of this update.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here i updated Crudeoil APR 2014 contract total trades As per "Modified sh's 315 strategy".
Just you can upload All trade details in Apr contract with net result it's better to understand your strategy.

rpsvinod

Dear VINOD. RPS,
Asper your chart gave the sell signal in 11.04.14 11.00Am candle.But you not mentioned here why you avoid that signal entry.

Your charts update only for postmortem,Any one can create and show this type of update after the market hours.

But still i confuse what is that use of this update.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here i updated Crudeoil APR 2014 contract total trades As per "Modified sh's 315 strategy".
Just you can upload All trade details in Apr contract with net result it's better to understand your strategy.

Dear Santhosh,

Don't confuse..most of the charts updated on live market sessions..'ll discuss later reg..BTW i 'm using some filters to find the whipsaw.may be worked out.,sometimes..

Regards,

VINOD. RPS