315 Strategy on Crude Oil & NG Trade on Intraday Result

Hai santhosh,

thanks for sharing your excel sheet. It is really truthful eventhough there is more whipsaws.

We need reality in the charts. you showed the excel sheet and proved your reality. rps vinod earned more than 1000 points in two months as per his charts. but he is not able to post his excel sheet. because all images are just for fun. it is very useless

rpsvinod

Hai santhosh,

thanks for sharing your excel sheet. It is really truthful eventhough there is more whipsaws.

We need reality in the charts. you showed the excel sheet and proved your reality. rps vinod earned more than 1000 points in two months as per his charts. but he is not able to post his excel sheet. because all images are just for fun. it is very useless
Great Analysis.

If you use the same strategy, profit or loss will differ to every trader.

As per 315 strategy, he may have got good profit for last two months. but others may not be able.

As approach differs, profit or loss also differs.
hai somatung

if you use the same strategy, profit or loss will differ to every trader. because approach to the strategy differs to every trader
:clap::clap::clap:..Always u thinking about very useless, and funny images.:D:D.Again Said Pls keep away from this thread..doing trade for me..not for tj members.

Regards,

VINOD. RPS

rpsvinod

Every members can ask the question with thread starters. they have the right. there is nothing about membership date.

if you dont know answer regarding strategy, you can stay away from thread. Dont try to attract people with funny charts.

Dear members,

Please try to share the knowledge whenever you have the time. showing one own strength is not a matter here. how he provides the good lesson to others is the matter.

Please make the traderji website with productive contents. i always respect knowledge
oh..after joining the next day..u adviced stay away from my thread.:clap::clap:.lot of time i gently warned to all ur fake id's..nd the list of Mangatha..now PT..don't distract this thread..BTW Immediatly u started some thread..reg 315 Strategy & My TA on Commodities.But still no more updates..as a thread starter u 've to respond to ur thread..But u always rounding here for my new updates..to make it funny..

If u having stuff go and shout..like this on original thread http://www.traderji.com/technical-analysis/30428-shs-315-strategy-how-use-if-effectively.html

after joining with in week u r posted a call on crude nd update international price move on crude on off market timing.on one active tj member thread..i never seen any 1week new member 'll do this..So this is the ending time for this ID..First do ur updates on ur thread..Some active member 'll know the fact behind u..So don't need to more expose..

BTW Y Some members mention u..especially by the name of TT.

.and also u r also mention..TT nd me are Same on my new thread without any connection reg thread title..

explain if u having valid reason..other wise..create one more id..on 20 th Apr onwards..All the best..:thumb:

Regards,

VINOD. RPS

Tamil trader

After a long gap,

Nowonly, i visit traderji. my names have been used at various posts of this thread.

i dont know why rpsvinod and professional trader behaves like this.

Please dont use my name. already i am in so much troubles. please dont create unwanted information about me.

Thanks to all.

rpsvinod

After a long gap,

Nowonly, i visit traderji. my names have been used at various posts of this thread.

i dont know why rpsvinod and professional trader behaves like this.

Please dont use my name. already i am in so much troubles. please dont create unwanted information about me.

Thanks to all.
Dear friends

TT (Tamil Trader) and Vinod. RPS

Both are same. because TT's name and VinodRPS name are same. both are from tamilnadu.
u've..ask..to..professional trader y.u..behaves like this:D

Because everyone is thinking that you and me is same.

Dear friends, he is rpsvinod from tamilnadu,

I am S.Vinothbabu from tamilnadu

So, he and me is not same. in another thread, somebody asked questions. so now i am answering.

Sorry for interupting this thread. Dear Vinod, :thumb:you continue posting regularly. because i also want to see in the rangebound market by using 315 strategy. i got more wrong trades using this system in the previous months

Best Wishes:clapping:
Regards
Tamil Trader Vinothbabu
already..u..explained..reg..this..
so..no..need..to..use..ur..name...by..myself..tnx..:D

Last edited:

umeshmandal

How would you rate an Intraday system for trading Crude that gave a Net Profit of ~ 2120 points from Jan to March 2014 ! Slippage not accounted for !

In 63 trading sessions here were 273 trades.

Chart used was 15 minutes intraday with Supertrend and Power Pivots !

There were 123 loosing trades giving a loss of 1069 points and Positive trades numbered 150 with a gain of 3735 points.

Max loss at a stretch was 70 points in 9 consecutive trades all happening on 7th Jan 2014 !

rpsvinod

How would you rate an Intraday system for trading Crude that gave a Net Profit of ~ 2120 points from Jan to March 2014 ! Slippage not accounted for !

In 63 trading sessions here were 273 trades.

Chart used was 15 minutes intraday with Supertrend and Power Pivots !

There were 123 loosing trades giving a loss of 1069 points and Positive trades numbered 150 with a gain of 3735 points.

Max loss at a stretch was 70 points in 9 consecutive trades all happening on 7th Jan 2014 !
Good system if the data sample has trends and sideways both periods in it. Taking 9 consecutive losses is a bit tough on mind though.

Smart_trade
umeshmandal,

I think so..bcoz as per ST Words Good system..BTW is this backtest result?:confused:

Regards,

VINOD. RPS

umeshmandal

umeshmandal,

I think so..bcoz as per ST Words Good system..BTW is this backtest result?:confused:

Regards,

VINOD. RPS
Hi Vinod, Yes, its not actual trade done but a 'backtest result' of a strategy !
BTW , you think it is good, or you think it is good becoz ST says so!!? Please dont mean it to be offending. Its a genuine query. I am planning to implement trading it in just 2 lots as soon as my account in Zerodha is opened.
Any suggestions on RT data vendor for MCX (other than Global, who are very expensive)!
Also Vinod, I wish to know from people who are trading Crude for some time : How often does Crude gives a Gap opening...UP or DOWN either ! If yes are the Gaps too big ! Seeking EOD data and shall try to understand. Fact is also need to understand the mechanism of "rolling over the position" to next month ! Lots of questions that need answers and hope to post the same soon !