315 Strategy on Crude Oil & NG Trade on Intraday Result

rpsvinod

Traderji website is conducted to share the knowledge to others and learn from others.

The purpose of the thread should be to teach in the direct question and answer method.

If he is earning more than 1000 points per month through 315 strategy, he should disclose all the charts with reason

About how he avoids whipsaws? how he overcomes wrong signals? when he carries over position? but i read all the pages today. there is no information about the strategy. he asked to rate this thread. if i rate this thread, i will vote "terrible".

Hi Vinod, you don't mistake me.

if you conduct this thread with good intention, please share everything or dont post anythiing. your image will not be useful to any members.

your answer for all the question is " I am not cornering the clients here" . but, instead of giving such silly reply, you can share something about strategy for the question of the traderji members.

I am new to traderji. today only, i read all the pages here. but there is no useful information in this thread. just image to attract the members have been posted
I am new to traderji. today only, i read all the pages here. but there is no useful information in this thread. - If it's not useful..don't waste ur valuable time on reading this thread..again don't come nd ask..bla..bla..bla..

About how he avoids whipsaws? how he overcomes wrong signals? when he carries over position? but i read all the pages today. there is no information about the strategy. he asked to rate this thread. if i rate this thread, i will vote "terrible". - If u read carefully on sterday post..u 'll get some idea..about whipsaw..clearly discussed some of tj members here..

By Using 30m TF Signal to Signal based on Cross Over..'ll update here..Positions are Purely Intraday basis

315 Strategy ..already more detailed discussion is going on this forum.So nothing Special..Just No more Back Testing..Just Checking Real Test on Live market.

There is a lot of difference between knowing something and doing something:thumb:

Initial Margin : Rs 50K

Regards,

VINOD. RPS
DID U READ THE FIRST POST OF THIS THREAD?

If he is earning more than 1000 points per month through 315 strategy, he should disclose all the charts with reason
- Dear Bro just Checking Real Test on Live market..So no need to explain to u..b4 trying to learn something..u are acting as a moderator..

Ur Join Date: 4th April 2014

So this's not the right place to dominate..u r a master in ur trades..but least bothered about it..Pls stay away from this thread..

Regards,

VINOD. RPS

Last edited:

rpsvinod

Vinod, if you had gone thorugh the original thread on 315 by SH you will find that even there I had mentioned a Warning for others when I saw people were trying to trade simply the crossover which was NOT profitable without following the 'entire' strategy ! Shall try to post the link and the Post here too ! Its nothing personal please understand ! Please continue....
No issues..'ll try to learn..

Regards,

VINOD. RPS

hai somatung

if you use the same strategy, profit or loss will differ to every trader. because approach to the strategy differs to every trader
Dear Professional Trader

Well, for this above bla bla comment you surely do not get any thing from my side. On the other hand< In your next post you used what is in between your ears: http://www.traderji.com/energy/9260...l-ng-trade-intraday-result-26.html#post954414 And yes, this time you got it. :thumb: Hope to see more of such posts from you and kindly enjoy your weekend and friends.

Finally the thread is started from dear Rpsvinod and it will be his decision how to move on with it. Rpsvinod have a nice weekend and surely all would be pleased if there would be some more clarity about what you tell here. Plain 315 strategy does not work and all which ever tried to trade purely on MA's know this. So you do.

Somatung

Traderji website is conducted to share the knowledge to others and learn from others.

The purpose of the thread should be to teach in the direct question and answer method.

About how he avoids whipsaws? how he overcomes wrong signals? when he carries over position? but i read all the pages today. there is no information about the strategy. he asked to rate this thread. if i rate this thread, i will vote "terrible".

Hi Vinod, you don't mistake me.

if you conduct this thread with good intention, please share everything or dont post anythiing. your image will not be useful to any members.

your answer for all the question is " I am not cornering the clients here" . but, instead of giving such silly reply, you can share something about strategy for the question of the traderji members.

I am new to traderji. today only, i read all the pages here. but there is no useful information in this thread. just image to attract the members have been posted

HELLO BHAI SAHAB AAPKA KAHNA 100 % JAYAJ HE ,,,

i read all the pages here. but there is no useful information in this thread. just image to attract the members have been posted

BUT YE WORDS THIK NAHI HE ,,,,,,USNE APNA NAYA DUKAAN KHOLA HE TO WO KUCH BHI SAMAAN BUY OR SELL KARE ,,,,,,ISE APUN AND TUMHARA KA KYA LAINA DENA ,,,,,
RPS VINOD SIR JO BHI POSTING KAR RAHA HE USKE SAATH ME KUCH NA KUCH TO PROOF BHI DE RAHA HE ,,,,ONLY 315 STRATEGY KE AND 25 EMA KE SAATH-SAATH APNA LEAGER ACCOUNT BHI SHOW KAR RAHA HE ,,WO KHUD BHI BOL RAHA HE KI KOI MUJHSE SAMPARK MAT KARO,,,,,,NEW MEMBERO KO 315 AND 25 EMA STRATEGY KO SAMAJHNE KA MOKA BHI TO MIL RAHA HE ,,,,,,KI HIGH END AFL KE SAATH-SAATH BILLU RANI AFL (MY VIEW SUPER AFL )BHI ASARDAAR HE :D
KAYI BAAR AISI STHITHI AATI HE KI JAISE AAP LOG ISKO MORE WISPAW BHI BOLTE HO ,,KI BUY KARE YA SELL KARNE ME CONFUSION HOTA HE:confused: ,,BUT MAIRE HISAAB SE YE BEST TARIKA HE TRADING KARNE KA BUS RIGHT TIME KA WAIT KARO...:p ISLIYE SIR KO PARESAAN MAT KARO ,,AGAR KUCH POSTING KARNA HI TO NAYA THEARD BANA LO ,,OR MOAJMASTI KARTE RAHO :lol:,,,MUJHE TO YE THERAD GOOD LAG RAHA HE ,MAIRE TARAF SE :thumb::thumb::thumb:

rpsvinod

Extremely sorry Vinod, did not expect such a reaction from you. I am quiet convinced that you are not after clients. My only intention is to request you that you either 'share' the strategy you are following or simply say that you are not willing to. I have no issues if you decline to share it ! I probably would not share a strategy that gives ~1500 points in Crude in 1.5 months, so I cannot expect anyone else to.
I have no idea about the matter of TT your PM or Vjay, never bothered abt it. My main concern was/is what I have said before.
Please continue and dont close bcoz of my post. If you feel relaxed, I am willing to edit my Post as the same cannot be deleted.
All said, I will repeat : If possible do share the ENTIRE strategy you are using to trade Crude and earn 1500 points in 1.5 months ! Simply saying you are using 315 crossover to trade it is not enough.
Take care and all the best ! :thumb:
Dear umeshmandal,

No issues..Just my real testing instead of backtesting..gives more to me..Lets start a new thread especially for this 315 ..without distraction..r u ready to contribute?

Regards,

VINOD. RPS

umeshmandal

Dear umeshmandal,

No issues..Just my real testing instead of backtesting..gives more to me..Lets start a new thread especially for this 315 ..without distraction..r u ready to contribute?

Regards,

VINOD. RPS
Hi, Very frankly, I dont have anything to contribute for a simple reason that I dont have any confidence on 315 strategy ! I personally believe that this strategy in its pure crossover form is 'worthless' ! It was the brain work of SH who added more to it by way of Exit on non 3EMA touch, reenter on retrace to 3EMA, add when in profit on retrace to 15 EMA etc... these add ons are what makes it worth a serious look. And I never looked at 315 with intraday with these additional 'conditions'.
I am willing to contribute, devote time in any positive manner to find out ways and means to Trade Crude oil intraday and dont mind if the starting basis is 315 funda but dont know where to start. With me being a full time trader of NF, its difficult if not impossible to devote quality time during mkt hours for other things! :eek:
In 30 minutes and hourly chart of crude, I did find the Saints Pivot method as detailed in his thread : "Teach a man to fish" working fine. Even an additional use of Supertrend may be helpful.