315 Strategy on Crude Oil & NG Trade on Intraday Result

rpsvinod

hi rpsvinod,
thanx first of all for this thread...if possible can u pls guide me...actually im new to trading....i just downloaded amibroker.....which is the best realtime data provider for mcx.....and i still dont know how to use this....and i just gone through SH sir 315 strategy but i dont know wat is 3ema and15 ema...if possible can u explain me clearly.....
Hi sriram,

Reg realtime data provider for mcx..there's lot of data vendors on market..if u google ..but i prefer GFDL..One of the Authorised Data Vendor..Reg EMA..There's some explanation on starting of the thread..

VINOD. RPS

sahil79

Dear Presap fyr..

Last few days fantastic move on crude..earned more than 350 points per lot.:thumb

Keep on eye on Sonic R..If u having..:D
Regards,

VINOD. RPS
@rpsvinod
Sir, there are two images at post-323, one is of ami & 2nd one is of mt4, Which one you follow.

Thanks

Hi vinodji,

I am a junior in trading and found the post interesting, how can i know the sideways and and at what time to enter into market, pls help me!!!

rpsvinod

Hi vinodji,

I am a junior in trading and found the post interesting, how can i know the sideways and and at what time to enter into market, pls help me!!!
Most of the market moves in sideways, choose tf as per ur trade plan.,Some leading filters can use to identify the strength of the trend.

RPS. VINOD