315 Strategy on Crude Oil & NG Trade on Intraday Result

Dear Somatung,

I didn't understand..about ur quote..:confused:

Regards,

VINOD. RPS
Dear Sir

Your post sounds like you made 1500 points in Crude Oil since end of Feb 2014. Such kind of results are not shown and the systems are not given away for free for such performance. Here may stays the problem of confusion between how I understood what you posted and what you thought to post.

I never mind to be told about mistakes I made. Learned a lot through such post and on the other hand learned a lot about the posters who told to teach me about such mistakes. :)

Somatung

Dear Sir

Your post sounds like you made 1500 points in Crude Oil since end of Feb 2014. Such kind of results are not shown and the systems are not given away for free for such performance. Here may stays the problem of confusion between how I understood what you posted and what you thought to post.

I never mind to be told about mistakes I made. Learned a lot through such post and on the other hand learned a lot about the posters who told to teach me about such mistakes. :)

Somatung
Great Analysis.

If you use the same strategy, profit or loss will differ to every trader.

As per 315 strategy, he may have got good profit for last two months. but others may not be able.

As approach differs, profit or loss also differs.

VJAY

Dear Vijay,

I can understand..agreed..But this should be more than enough..for Q's..asking people..without try to learn..BTW..my PM is active..sterday also got a PM from TT.

Regards,

VINOD. RPS
Dear Vinod,
can you please share the details which you shared with TT :)

umeshmandal

Good work , Carry on Vinod. I am also using 315 strategy along with GANN'S.
Hi Arun, How about starting a thread on Gann Sq of 9 ! Many would be interested in the Gyan abt Gann ! :D

You may have it on a stock commodity or Index or a general discussion. Trust if you get time you will kindly consider!

Vinod here seems to be using it and doing really fantastic work but How? is a guess wrk for most visitors! :p

rpsvinod

Dear Sir

Somatung
By Using 30m TF Signal to Signal based on Cross Over..'ll update here..Positions are Purely Intraday basis

315 Strategy ..already more detailed discussion is going on this forum.So nothing Special..Just No more Back Testing..Just Checking Real Test on Live market.

There is a lot of difference between knowing something and doing something:thumb:

Initial Margin : Rs 50K

Trade Results of 2 weeks

26.02.14 Trade 1 - Signal 1 - Total Lots : 1 Net Profit - 77 Points

27.02.14 Trade 2 - Signal 1 - Total Lots : 3 Net Profit - 33 Points

28.02.14 Trade 3 - Signal 2 - Total Lots : 2 Net Profit - 35 Points

03.03.14 Trade 4 - Signal 1 - Total Lots : 1 Net Profit - 50 Points

04.03.14 Trade 5 - Signal 1 - Total Lots : 1 Net Profit - 72 Points (This date cross over gave above 350 points upto 06.03.14)

05.03.14 Trade 6 - Signal 1 - Total Lots : 1 Net Profit - 80 Points

06.03.14 Trade 7 - Signal 1 - Total Lots : 1 Net Profit - 90 Points

07.03.14 Trade 8 - Signal 1 - Total Lots : 1 Net Profit - 76 Points

10.03.14 Trade 9 - Signal 1 - Total Lots : 1 Net Profit - 85 Points (This date cross over gave above 150 points upto 11.03.14)

11.03.14 Trade 10 - Signal 1 - Total Lots : 1 Net Profit - 58 Points

11.03.14 Trade 11 - Signal 1 - Total Lots : 1 Net Profit - 44 Points

11.03.14 Trade 12 - Signal 1 - Total Lots : 4 Net Profit -Position (50k margin grow up into 1L)

12.03.14 Trade 13 - Signal 1 - Total Lots : 1 Net Profit - 200 Points (This date cross over gave above 250 points upto 12.03.14)

13.03.14 - BREAK

14.03.14 Trade 14 - Signal 1 - Total Lots : 1 Net Profit - 56 Points

Near 1000 points acheived..

Regards,

VINOD. RPS

Dear Somatung,

go thru the previous posts..may be u 'll be clear..Some times i increased lot size nd some times break too..BTW exact answer is below quote..Courtesy - Professional Trader.:clap:

hai somatung

if you use the same strategy, profit or loss will differ to every trader. because approach to the strategy differs to every trader

Regards,

VINOD. RPS

umeshmandal

Dear umeshmandal,

Still code is open in this thread. , I think if u didn't know about it..pls find the code

_SECTION_BEGIN("MA Cross");

e1=EMA(C,3);
e2=EMA(C,15);

Plot(e1,"",6,1);
Plot(e2,"",4,1);

b1=Cross(e1,e2);
s1=Cross(e2,e1);
Buysetup=Flip(b1,s1);
Shortsetup=Flip(s1,b1);
trend=IIf(BarsSince(Buysetup)<BarsSince(Shortsetup ),1,0);
Col=IIf(trend==1,5,4);
SetBarFillColor(Col);
Plot(C,"Close",Col,64);

_SECTION_END();

Nothing secret in this thread, as a thread starter., clearly explained one more time..

Vinod, I do know about the AFl but you are NOT following this AFL which is very clear from your trades posted. You are using other parameters to enter exit like Gann and some more things which you have not mentioned, so dont be smug and talk about "no secrets" or openness in this thread. It maynot be by design but you have surely failed to mention elaborately ur methodology. Its your prerogative to detail or NOT to give details of your strategy, I for one dont need it but atleast be frank about it. Anyone reading your thread would assume that you are trading Crude on simple crossover of 3 15 EMA which is not the case. I had in my earlier Post had requested you to elaborate on it but seems it was not taken seriously. On 31st March there were multiple crossovers now dont say one needs to stay away on such day becoz NO ONE can predict which crossover will turn into a BIG trending move.

Dear All,

As per my real test on this simple strategy i 've acheived more than 500 points..My margin is Rs 50k..now..10 trading days 100% returns acheived. So again suggest to newbies ..nothing secrets on trading system..Code is simple and open..Everyone can test at 30m TF to check the cross over. what i said on this thread.

As a very disciplined day trader this 100% returns/10 days is more than enough to leads my life. Even monthly earning more than 300% is going on.

If someone ask how 'll u work this on rangebound market ..simple ..never trade 'll away from market

P.S : No intention to corner clients.,and build up my one and only trading system is best.. i 'm earning a lot from my own trade..so just skip silly comments.

Note : I Think This is not the right place to u, discuss about TT..He started a new thread..pls go and chk..All the best.:thumb:

Regards,

VINOD. RPS
Agreed you dont have intention for attracting clients then to fulfil your intention to help others, I request you to do take out time to write in a bit detailed way your Strategy you are following. A simple Crossover DID NOT WORK even in the 'original' thread and SH had included a number of things for exit reentry and adds and then only 315 became real profitable.
People may get lured by your Super results to try just simple 3/15 cross on 30 min TF and get trapped not realising that you are supplimenting the 315 strategy with other indicators etc. So for the benefit of all do give some time this weekend and elaborate your strategy !