1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures - Bac

Whether the latest MTP v2.2 tool is useful?

• YES. The tool helps to take safe positions using FLOW and Renko Charts

Votes: 26 92.9%
  • NO. The tool is not useful

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ethan hunt

Re: 1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures -

This thread has turned into how to program EXCEL.

Is anyone trading based on this excel sheet ?

What are the results ?

Where are the trades ?

Re: 1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures -

Dear Raj Sir..

As you said, I am writing in this thread.. I am using Windows Ultimate excel 2007, when I open your MTP tool.. it is first asking for trust resource.. I say yes and its opened. I have set all the settings as you said read me sheet... after updating values.. when I give update.. it showing "compile error in hidden module"

as I said I dont have Microsoft Forms 2.0 Object Library in my system

healthraj

Dear Raj Sir..

As you said, I am writing in this thread.. I am using Windows Ultimate excel 2007, when I open your MTP tool.. it is first asking for trust resource.. I say yes and its opened. I have set all the settings as you said read me sheet... after updating values.. when I give update.. it showing "compile error in hidden module"

as I said I dont have Microsoft Forms 2.0 Object Library in my system
It is a long time I have used the MTP tool. I have even forgot the password for this tool.

I hope the PAssword is Rajmtp30!@#$

If you have set the Macro settings properly then it should be some problem with the References

After you have opened the Tool
Press Alt+F11 to goto the Code window. It will ask for the Password. enter the password as Rajmtp30!@#$
Goto Tools->References and see if all the References are there Or is you see some missing References.
If you see some missing References then you have to fix that References. Somebody knows some minimum excel should be able to Fix the problem.

Before you start using the MTP make sure you understand the SAINT's 30min/60 min FLOW method.

Okay Sir..

If you are not using this tool recently.. then its waste for me to use.. Pls tell me which tool you are using for the targets in the other thread.. let me start using it..

Thanks for your patient answers.. I may irritate you.. but I need to learn and earn sir.. kindly bear with me

I thought I can use MTP because the version was 3.5 and I thought this is your latest tool and it was first on your list in your signature line...

healthraj

Okay Sir..

If you are not using this tool recently.. then its waste for me to use.. Pls tell me which tool you are using for the targets in the other thread.. let me start using it..

Thanks for your patient answers.. I may irritate you.. but I need to learn and earn sir.. kindly bear with me

I thought I can use MTP because the version was 3.5 and I thought this is your latest tool and it was first on your list in your signature line...
I am using OAT. Whatever tool you decide to use, use it for learning purpose. Ultimately you have to switch to some professional tool.