1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures - Bac

Whether the latest MTP v2.2 tool is useful?

• YES. The tool helps to take safe positions using FLOW and Renko Charts

Votes: 26 92.9%
  • NO. The tool is not useful

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: 1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures -

The solutions for your problem in one of the posts. Please go through the posts in this thread
Hi healthraj,

Sir great service you are doing.
I downloaded the excel but I am poor in excel and it needs some Macro settings. Hope you'll help me.

Thanks
Prem

Re: 1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures -

today in mtp i added tatasteel tatamotors in stocktraker sheet but after backfilling
sbin tatasteel tatamotors r showing bnifty price

Quote:
Originally Posted by healthraj View Post
RENKO FLOW Chart at 12 Noon

In NIFTY the Call is setup now

BUY ABOVE 5334.4 and SELL BELOW 5316.8
In BANKNIFTY the Pivot is set only on the Long side... BUY ABOVE 10104

See the charts below

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1023x668.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1023x668.

why my chart is not showing minor pivot pls guide
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1366x768.

Relish

today in mtp i added tatasteel tatamotors in stocktraker sheet but after backfilling
sbin tatasteel tatamotors r showing bnifty price
Delete excel files in folders and try once again by updating

Can anyone tell me how to update/Refresh options sheet...

M not getting any values after clicking Refresh..

Thanx..