1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures - Bac

Whether the latest MTP v2.2 tool is useful?

• YES. The tool helps to take safe positions using FLOW and Renko Charts

Votes: 26 92.9%
  • NO. The tool is not useful

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

healthraj

Re: 1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures -

How to use Index Column Like currency
Choose Currency as the Index and try with Code USDINR. Then if you click on the "Update Pivots" button you will see the Pivot chart for USDINR. do not Try the "Refresh" button for stocks other than NSE listed in NSE FandO.

Normally we follow HANGSENG in the morning. So just to understand the HANGSENG index, you can try the index as INDEXHANGSENG and code as HSI.

Similarly for other indices like NIKKEI, FTSE, NASDAQ, DOWJONES. All these data is downloaded from the Google Finance and Each indice work in different time zone with different start time and end time which need to be configured in the sheet called "Indices".

Always use the timeframe in multiples of 5. The minimum is 5. The max I have tried and working is 120 (2 hours). If you don't get the pivot chart properly then try a smaller frame. If it does not display properly then that means there is not enough data/pivots to display

Note : For the Currency, right now do not try any timeframe more than 5. There seems to be some issue with the data

Last edited:
Re: 1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures -

Choose Currency as the Index and try with Code USDINR. Then if you click on the "Update Pivots" button you will see the Pivot chart for USDINR. do not Try the "Refresh" button for stocks other than NSE listed in NSE FandO.

Normally we follow HANGSENG in the morning. So just to understand the HANGSENG index, you can try the index as INDEXHANGSENG and code as HSI.

Similarly for other indices like NIKKEI, FTSE, NASDAQ, DOWJONES. All these data is downloaded from the Google Finance and Each indice work in different time zone with different start time and end time which need to be configured in the sheet called "Indices".

Always use the timeframe in multiples of 5. The minimum is 5. The max I have tried and working is 120 (2 hours). If you don't get the pivot chart properly then try a smaller frame. If it does not display properly then that means there is not enough data/pivots to display

Note : For the Currency, right now do not try any timeframe more than 5. There seems to be some issue with the data
The prices of currency are future price or spot price

Whatever you get from Google Finance :thumb:
Thanks Sir Its Very Nice tool Thank You For Clearing My Doubts And Sharing This Tool

Dear Raj Sir,

Getting unreadable content error message while opening "RAJ OAT OptionsChain Analyzer for NSE Index and Stock v1.2F".Do we need to add any other activities after opening the file.please update on your free time.

Thanks very much

Dear Sir,

Your OTP and Option Analysis tool work fine and getting good guidance. Thanks for the same.

Your MTP tool for Nifty Bank Nifty gives error " Invalid Reference" as per attached image.

Can you please guide on this as i had tried all pages of the thread didnt find solution.

I am using Winxp SP3 and office 2010

Thanks in advance

Attachments

Last edited:

Great thread. Keep up the good work guys. Just one idea since I only trade in Nifty I've noticed many times that Calls and Puts usually Open High/Low is there a way to get that on excel and trade of it? There's huge money to be made of it.