Status
Not open for further replies.
Any inputs on Zerodha challenge, for traders who have completed 60 trading days whether it is going to be continued in some different format....or it is kept on hold after the first challenge ? Zerodha seems to be going slow on this concept after the first challenge.....thought this will be a win win situation for traders and the broker both.....but not sure about how it unfolded actually.....

Anyway, challenge or no challenge, we traders continue to do our best in trading well......:)

Smart_trade

Maybe they are thinking of some new schemes. Maybe they are concentrating more on getting everything on one platform. I guess this time they will also try to calculate revenue optimisation along with good of the traders. Getting all the segments on one trading platform will certainly boost their revenue and be a USP. I don't think any broker offers this.

Zerodha

Any inputs on Zerodha challenge, for traders who have completed 60 trading days whether it is going to be continued in some different format....or it is kept on hold after the first challenge ? Zerodha seems to be going slow on this concept after the first challenge.....thought this will be a win win situation for traders and the broker both.....but not sure about how it unfolded actually.....

Anyway, challenge or no challenge, we traders continue to do our best in trading well......:)

Smart_trade
For now the challenge is on hold ... We are going slow because the concept has to be modified a bit.. :) ..

We had a decent number of winners( 22%).. Around 60% of the clients were around breakeven(lower side) and remaining were down on their accounts...A lot of cases in the winners were those of doing a few trades and switching accounts as soon as they are in the money..

As timepass has posted, right now the immediate task on hand is to make our trading platform feature rich and have multi-exchange on one platform... We have learnt a few things from the first challenge and we will make the second one pretty interesting..

Cheers..

For now the challenge is on hold ... We are going slow because the concept has to be modified a bit.. :) ..

We had a decent number of winners( 22%).. Around 60% of the clients were around breakeven(lower side) and remaining were down on their accounts...A lot of cases in the winners were those of doing a few trades and switching accounts as soon as they are in the money..
Zerodha can you give numbers too, alongside the percentage ?? Just want to see a different perspective.

Zerodha can you give numbers too, alongside the percentage ?? Just want to see a different perspective.
There are about 1300-1350 traders who actively trade with Zerodha on a daily basis in F&O Segment....

Zerodha, correct me if I am wrong in my assessment... :)

There are about 1300-1350 traders who actively trade with Zerodha on a daily basis in F&O Segment....

Zerodha, correct me if I am wrong in my assessment... :)
I don't think they have considered that. The challenge was open to all kinds of traders, regardless of the frequency of trading. So, maybe they have considered the percentage of the total customer base. Need clarification from them.

GTji

As timepass has posted, right now the immediate task on hand is to make our trading platform feature rich and have multi-exchange on one platform... We have learnt a few things from the first challenge and we will make the second one pretty interesting..

Cheers..
Before the challenge what was the case with regard to the winners/losers ratio? I think 22% in the challenge is quite close to the expected number of winners. Also, did the challenge modify the behavior of trader (doing more or less numbers of trades, etc)?
if you continue with the challenge, I am sure a lot of new traders would join you in the hopes of winning and saving their brokerage, but I feel you need to advertise this challenge out there in the media.

Status
Not open for further replies.